PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Beta

GhostlyGamers
10-16-2015, 11:28 AM
Has the open beta already happened or will that be done next year? I'm just a bit behind so I have no clue what's going on right now.

MrJoker.
10-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Unfortunately, nothing else on the subject do not know. Not yet.:cool:

strigoi1958
10-17-2015, 02:10 AM
The armies are growing restless for battle ;) #IamKnight

Dead1y-Derri
10-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Has the open beta already happened or will that be done next year? I'm just a bit behind so I have no clue what's going on right now.

No news of an open Beta or Alpha as of yet. However watch this space as when it is announced these forums will be alive with warriors itching to join the battle.

Bluenessless
10-19-2015, 11:18 PM
No information has been released but I can only hope the beta comes at the end of this year or early next year. Going to play the hell out of it when the beta comes.

SpaceElephant
10-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Glad to see you guys are super pumped up for upcoming live phases! Nothing announced yet but stay tuned!

Rezzonance
10-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Way too excited to play this game! Warborn for life!

WYRDB0Y
10-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Can't wait till Pink Tiger Clan hits the alpha/beta test :D

Thesenc
10-26-2015, 01:19 PM
I have a question (which I understand might not be able to be answered at this time), I live in South Africa and signed up for the Beta.

Will the Beta servers be region free or will they be region locked? If Locked, would SA be covered under EU servers or an INT server for non EU and US. I ask this cause I certain games (none of which were Ubisoft) I was never even able to explore online features, enter a lobby, start a game, etc. I am sure Ubisoft has this covered, and even if nothing can be revealed at this time, I am curious if I can get something like a "Stop worrying" or "we've got that stuff covered already".

Dead1y-Derri
10-26-2015, 04:19 PM
I have a question (which I understand might not be able to be answered at this time), I live in South Africa and signed up for the Beta.

Will the Beta servers be region free or will they be region locked? If Locked, would SA be covered under EU servers or an INT server for non EU and US. I ask this cause I certain games (none of which were Ubisoft) I was never even able to explore online features, enter a lobby, start a game, etc. I am sure Ubisoft has this covered, and even if nothing can be revealed at this time, I am curious if I can get something like a "Stop worrying" or "we've got that stuff covered already".

I can imagine it'll work similar to previous Ubisoft titles in terms of the way the servers work. So if you've been able to play Betas on previous titles and games on previous titles. It'll all work the same.