PDA

View Full Version : More Warriors Dlc

SeLahSaBaLi
10-15-2015, 03:54 PM
First off this is the game ive been waiting for since i was a kid. The warriors selected are a great start. It would be cool if the dlc had a new set of warriors, like the spartans, persians, zulus, maybe the berbers, the hun, or the mongels. Especially the zulus there havnt been many games that presented an african warrrior set and i think it would be a cool set that the world could expereince. Personally i think if anyone would do it and do it right would be you guys. Anyway good luck on the project, im getting it day one Viking Blood.

SeLahSaBaLi
10-15-2015, 04:07 PM
The celts also

Eiddard
10-15-2015, 11:28 PM
There has been like 20+ post about this, it probably wont happen.

MisterWillow
10-16-2015, 03:35 AM
Shout out to Shuai, who I'm simply going to quote from over on THIS THREAD (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1174744-More-historical-warriors-in-the-future?p=10953094&viewfull=1#post10953094), as they pretty much summed up why I don't think it's a great idea to add these additional warriors as factions.

More warrior from more cultures sounds awesome, although personally I'd prefer if they didn't add them as new factions for a couple of reasons.

1. As of right now you're only able to play as one faction per team. That is, you can't have two chosen and two legionnaires. That means that if we have 5+ factions the playerbase will be really divided and there'll be a high risk of friends not being able to play with each other using their favorite characters.

2. Since each faction need to have enough characters and diveristy to account for a four man team, that means each faction will take considerably more development time to bring to us, not to mention lots of cool historical warriors who only uses a few iconic weapons will have a hard time making it into the game since there isn't enough diversity to justify an entire faction.

I'd much prefer if new warriors either are "stand-alone" and able to chose a faction to join (i.e. available for all factions), or tacked onto an existing faction, mercenary style.

However, I do think it would be a pretty nice idea to add more historical warriors as additional Heroes within the three existing factions (with one exception, which I go into in the thread linked above).

There was a conversation about that prospect over HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1237085-where-is-the-arabs?).

Pelycann
10-18-2015, 05:34 AM
They could do the Janissaries against the Knights of the Holy Roman Empire during the Ottoman Siege of Vienna, but yeah the devs have a lot of opportunities at creating more and more warrior types.

Dead1y-Derri
10-19-2015, 07:58 PM
I want to see what the game is like before we discuss DLC factions. It'd be cool though to see other factions.