PDA

View Full Version : Oleg vs Honda

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey Oleg:
The beta patch is really cool. I was flying with the "Heavies" last night. It was so cool flying past the B17s while chasing bandits in a Mustang. Flying against them in a D9 was just as much fun. (I am not that talented so the G10 gets me killed quick LoL). I felt like I was in a WWII documentary. For me this is your most satisfying work yet. Throw the team a bone. They are awesome. That Mustang is a real thrill to fly and nearly flawless. I really had to look for the stall point. But I found it, he he he. Im glad to put the Jug in the "back burner" for a while.
The Japanese aircraft are real nicely done too. I flew them then tried to take on the A6M with a Ba-239. After a few QMB's I finnally got one. I danced around the room while my wife called me crazy man. The "Brewster" really had its hands full. That Zero turns just like the stories the veterans talk about And thats why I love this Sim. After years of reading the stories of these combat vets now I find myself in the very situations they talked about. Of course without exposing myself to the horrors they did. I just cant put a price on what you do. Thank You.
The Other new toy in my life is a Honda RC51. This is a state of the art motorcycle. I really like riding. It draws away stress. Sometimes FB wins out and keeps me home. The Honda begs for my attention while I get new "toys" from your crew.
I am going on vacation for a few days and cant wait to just sit down, relax and get back to some real flying. Thanks for the new Toys Oleg.

Maj. Maico
249th I.A.P.
Group II XO

"We take the Boom out of your Zoom"

Maj. Maico
249th I.A.P.
Group II XO

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Hey Oleg:
The beta patch is really cool. I was flying with the "Heavies" last night. It was so cool flying past the B17s while chasing bandits in a Mustang. Flying against them in a D9 was just as much fun. (I am not that talented so the G10 gets me killed quick LoL). I felt like I was in a WWII documentary. For me this is your most satisfying work yet. Throw the team a bone. They are awesome. That Mustang is a real thrill to fly and nearly flawless. I really had to look for the stall point. But I found it, he he he. Im glad to put the Jug in the "back burner" for a while.
The Japanese aircraft are real nicely done too. I flew them then tried to take on the A6M with a Ba-239. After a few QMB's I finnally got one. I danced around the room while my wife called me crazy man. The "Brewster" really had its hands full. That Zero turns just like the stories the veterans talk about And thats why I love this Sim. After years of reading the stories of these combat vets now I find myself in the very situations they talked about. Of course without exposing myself to the horrors they did. I just cant put a price on what you do. Thank You.
The Other new toy in my life is a Honda RC51. This is a state of the art motorcycle. I really like riding. It draws away stress. Sometimes FB wins out and keeps me home. The Honda begs for my attention while I get new "toys" from your crew.
I am going on vacation for a few days and cant wait to just sit down, relax and get back to some real flying. Thanks for the new Toys Oleg.

Maj. Maico
249th I.A.P.
Group II XO

Maj. Maico
249th I.A.P.
Group II XO

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Hi Maico,

I just tried 1.2b for the first time today; it does look good doesn't it.

For my first QMB sortie I had to try 2 of the new ac, so I took a Zero against a Mustang. I think the Mustang must be really undermodelled, because I easily outturned the AI P-51 and shot it down in no time. From all I've seen on the boards recently that can't be right surely?

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Kernow
249 IAP

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Turning on zeros? are you some kind of freak or have death desires?

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

MicroSoft Most Wanted
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/the-aztek-eagles/oleg.jpg

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 04:05 AM
the AI is not a very good pilot, so it is easy to shoot P-47s and P-51s in a zero in QMB.

-Knokke

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Maico, congrats on the RC51, I've wanted one for awhile. There was a 2 year waiting list at my local Honda shop before it was even released a few years back. I love Honda's, always have back to my motocross days. I think they make the best bikes in the world, high performance and built extremely well IMO.

Currently I have a '99 900RR and I love to hit the pavement for awhile to get away. Alot of people didn't like the wide nature of the 900RR but I am fairly stocky and it fits me like a glove. I really have to squeeze other bikes.

Enjoy, I know you will. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif Someday I hope to have one as well.

<center>
http://www.brooksart.com/Icewarriors.jpg

"Ice Warriors", by Nicolas Trudgian.

Message Edited on 11/12/0303:52AM by kyrule2

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Great Attitude! That's what I like to hear! BTW, I also tried to take out 4 Zeros with one Brewster. I managed to do it after around 15 tries, but I had a hole in my left wing. I got lucky I guess, I killed the pilots.

Boosher-PBNA
----------------
<center>It's your fault... <center>
Boosher-ProudBirds-VFW
http://www.uploadit.org/files/220903-Boosher%20Sig.jpg