PDA

View Full Version : Lost interest in finishing Uplay actions due to ones that are unobtainable

jimmywsjensen
10-15-2015, 11:00 AM
So I'm a completionist and I always go for 100% in a game I really enjoy. I liked the Uplay action and reward system but due to recently actions and rewards being unobtainable I completely lost interest in them and just find it pointless now. For example the game The Run there is a action and reward for being a beta tester which is not really possible to complete now for those of us who didn't get the chance or just didn't want to participate. So that leaves me with one action and one reward that is uncompleted. The same goes for Assassin's Creed Unity which is bloated with rewards and action you can't complete any more and ones you have to spend extra amounts of money just to get. There even is a action which you need 2000 Uplay points to complete.

I don't know why you ruined a perfect and fun system but I hope you will go back to the way it was so I may enjoy your platform once again.

RdJ1
10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
Couldn't agree more with you, I hate the system they use for AC Unity. Half the actions are pay to win bullsh*t and the rewards are linked to them. 4 actions and 4 rewards was fine imo, could be a bit more. But now it's over 30 each and that makes no sense at all. I never really look at the action and rewards anymore, because it's just a complete mess now.