PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates stuff

LeDragonSYNC
10-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Will syndicate be someday supported by initiate or even at launch ?

I think fixing initiate is the first step in the community for great patches toward the ac series.
I think it will keep a fanbase attractedto the series and bring more peaple to the series , aswell as make sale more creed games if it is working proprelly.

so i'm asking ubisoft to take a first step foward for a better creed future : fix the flaws of initiates not fully syncing well especially with avatars , unlocked goodies and multiplayer lvl of leagacy creed and some badges.

and also please re add the black flag initiate rewards wich were stolen to the comminuty

i think alll this could be a great step foward .
if you guys want to take a giant leap foward : please visit and support my other thread (link in signature)

Thanx for all fellow assassin's

dxsxhxcx
10-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Given Ubisoft's record with these things (abstergo website, project legacy...), I doubt we'll see Initiates up and running soon (or ever again)...

ps: not that I really care, I've always hated how the MD stuff was handled there and the new website was pointless (I couldn't care less about statistics)...

KirbyDaKat
10-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Agreed! ... though i doubt ubisoft will do anything

LeDragonSYNC
10-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Altought i like what they did with ubi club, it would be nice to know if it's a kind of replacement to initiates and id like to know what are the 11 games of the ac universe, i can count only 10. A share fonction for our ac universe profile on ubi club would be nice aswell on facebook hehe thnx

Rafe Harwood
10-26-2015, 09:11 PM
I was just wondering about the initiates stuff myself and when I went to the site, there was a message from the 22Oct saying it was down for the holidays.

I did check, and it 'looked' to be this year, although the dates on the other news items where from last :/

Ceelaris
10-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Wait, what? I can log in to Initiates, no messages whatsoever...? Where did you see news items, Rafe?

I really hope Initiates makes a comeback, but well. Doesn't look too good does it. :( It's a crap way to just abandon it like that without ever saying a word, but it wouldn't be the first time, would it.

Rafe Harwood
10-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Well that was freaky. I too just tried to log in and it 'seemed' to go in ok.

A lot of stuff has somehow vanished from my account (I own Unity for a start) and for some reason it said I joined initiates today (while at the same time having badge unlock information from August)

Good to see it is still as consistant in being completely loopy though lol :D

I don't recall where on earth I saw the news items. Will have a look at my browser history and see if I can work that one out.

Rafe Harwood
10-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Found it:

http://www.assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-189670-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Ceelaris
10-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Ah, I have joined Initiates "today" at least four times by now lol. The last time, Unity was gone from my records as well. I had to play it, then Initiates suddenly remembered everything about it. The other games stats came back on their own after the second login or so.

Thanks for the link. This news item is REALLY strange. It's definitely the one they put up LAST year, even mentions the chests with Initiates crests (which only exist in Unity). I don't know why on earth it is dated 2015, but I think this must be an error ... maybe the news items used to be just month/day, no mention of year, and now they do mention the year and the database is confused?

In any case, shame on Ubi for not actually mentioning Initiates anywhere. :(

RzaRecta357
10-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Yeah I'm quite sad they seem to have scrapped it. At least we got some Project Legacy stuff in this latest game.