PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue How To Reset Morrigan Wanted Level?

Yoshack Fyre84
10-13-2015, 09:46 AM
In Assassin's Creed Rogue after capturing ships you get a Wanted Level and Bounty Hunter ships come after you. How do you reset this Wanted Level? I've tried all options after capturing a ship and it doesn't go down. Eventually it just decided to reset itself? Any help? Thanks!

Locopells
10-13-2015, 10:55 AM
There's nothing like the option in Black Flag to pay off the hunters, so I would suggest going ashore for a few minutes, it usually clears then.

Jessigirl2013
10-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Yeah,
as Locopells said,
It can reset when you go on shore, If you go to New York apparently it resets quicker.
Or you can just avoid conflict and it will eventually reset

Bastiaen
10-13-2015, 03:59 PM
Please don't listen to these guys. I'm going to explain how the actual mechanic works. When you sink a ship, you create a restricted zone radiating from where it was destroyed. If you keep destroying ships in that area, you will get a wanted level. To let your level lower, all you have to do is leave the restricted zone (red field on mini-map) and let some time elapse. Don't fret about it too much.

BananaBlighter
10-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Please don't listen to these guys. I'm going to explain how the actual mechanic works. When you sink a ship, you create a restricted zone radiating from where it was destroyed. If you keep destroying ships in that area, you will get a wanted level. To let your level lower, all you have to do is leave the restricted zone (red field on mini-map) and let some time elapse. Don't fret about it too much.

That makes sense, always wondered what that red zone was. Did you figure this out yourself?

RobertMcSassin
10-13-2015, 06:52 PM
You get one of them lovely hint boxes that explain all that to you...

Also...Sinking a hunter ship outside the red-zone gives you two points for a safety...No...Wait...Sinking a hunter ship outside the red zone has reset my wanted status altogether...

Also...Boarding any ship takes time up...Which also reduces the wanted level by increments...

Also...Fast travelling to the nearest port, fort or otherwise and standing there smiling like a loon...Will reset your status toot sweet...

Apologies...I am with the Southern Comfort at this point...Booyah!!...

BananaBlighter
10-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Wait so basically it's harder than BF to get the wanted level full. Darn it, because I was trying to the other day, so that I could get 10 level 60 Man o' Wars for Shay's fleet, just as a side thing while I went about getting the uncharted collectibles, and it kept resetting and I never understood why! Well that's quite annoying, I think I preferred it in Black Flag.

RobertMcSassin
10-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Er...Well, I had an afternoon where I kept at Level 3 Wanted for a good while, basically same as you - to farm Man 'o' Wars...But having gotten 4 ships and still being at Level 3 Wanted, I'm assuming that's the top...

But all the MoW I got are Level 49 versions...Unless I should have carried on for a good long while more...

A nice forummer called Anykeyer said in the Help section that there's a Level 60 Galleon protecting Anticosti...However, I've yet to encounter it...*Shrug*...But I'm still trying...Maybe it's tied to how far through the story you are...

Only just met Haytham and become full-Templar...

Will keep trying, as I said...

sleeplust
01-14-2016, 07:20 AM
Er...Well, I had an afternoon where I kept at Level 3 Wanted for a good while, basically same as you - to farm Man 'o' Wars...But having gotten 4 ships and still being at Level 3 Wanted, I'm assuming that's the top...

But all the MoW I got are Level 49 versions...Unless I should have carried on for a good long while more...

A nice forummer called Anykeyer said in the Help section that there's a Level 60 Galleon protecting Anticosti...However, I've yet to encounter it...*Shrug*...But I'm still trying...Maybe it's tied to how far through the story you are...

Only just met Haytham and become full-Templar...

Will keep trying, as I said...

Have you encountered the level 60 MOW?I've finished the story,but found that no more lv. 60 MOW can be owned,too.