PDA

View Full Version : Reading compass in Yaks

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Hello! I am pretty newbie and I was only wondering if anybody could helpo me out in reading compasses in the Yak versions without using the speedbar. Thanks a lot in advance

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Hello! I am pretty newbie and I was only wondering if anybody could helpo me out in reading compasses in the Yak versions without using the speedbar. Thanks a lot in advance

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Push the stick forward, the negative gees float the compass face below the gunsight mount, and you can read it as long as the stick is pushed forward. But first make sure you were in good level flight before you do this so the compass is rotated to the correct reading.

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Also, being in non~gunsight view mode may help...use Shift+F1 (I think) to experiment with this (that's the default key mapping).

Buzz_25th
11-05-2003, 09:19 PM
As much as you need to read the compass during a flight. Pushing the stick foward to read it is not a good option. Especially if your flying in formation. Oleg said it wouldn't be fixed, so just use the speedbar.

That's why all the online wars use the speedbar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th_Buzz
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/anderson3.jpg