PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue: Graphic Issues

Skellethon
10-11-2015, 01:40 PM
I just downloaded and installed Assassin s Creed Rogue. I started a new game. I did not see any flaw until the gameplay started. The environment is flashing. The trees and disappearing, the ground as well. Everything just disappears and then come back and do the same. I do not know where to go, as long as everything just go and come back. I searched around the web, but no one has this problem. I tried to take a picture of my in game, but it does not save. Anyone knows any fix for this ?

Jessigirl2013
10-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried support?

What's your specs?

Anykeyer
10-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Latest nvidia driver introduced this bug, install previous version

Chami0405
10-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Just installed Rouge. Then it plays the scenes from the Trailer without picture and as soon it has finished it repeats

spidey18
10-13-2016, 01:44 PM
This happens also with ACR and AC 3. I think this is either a windows update bug or nvidia driver bug, i'm not sure. The only thing that fixed the ACR flickering was going back to 368.81 drivers and as for AC 3 restarting the game fixes it (i don't know about Rogue because i don't have it). AC 1, AC2 and ACB also have some problems like stuttering with vsync on, something that shouldn't happen on a 1060. So i believe all AC games have something broken atm.

Ubi-Banshee
10-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Hey guys -- if you're continuing to experience this issue, please do contact our support team and they can assist you: https://support.ubi.com/.