PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity - Only one save?

Prince-88
10-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Hello!I wa very disappointed when playing AC:Unity for first time there was only one save slot despite all other AC had more than one :mad:.I used to share the game with my sister so we can play the single player story on our own but now what? :/I thought I could back up the save file and temporaly delete it but I'm not sure of the consequences.Thanks for any help :)

EmptyCrustacean
10-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Let me guess: you're havin some technical difficulties with Unity and need help?

Mr_Shade
10-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Hi,

The game only supports one save spot - so unfortunately that is how things are.

These are the English forums, so if you require the Italian version, please follow the link from your local ubi.com page!

If you would like to speak to support:

www.support.ubi.com

Mr_Shade
10-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Let me guess: you're havin some technical difficulties with Unity and need help?

It's a question about the save slot.

Prince-88
10-11-2015, 01:12 PM
I'm so sorry... ye translated my message. lol I read english like it was italian I'm not that bad then (or I'm just a fail xD)

EmptyCrustacean
10-11-2015, 01:20 PM
lol I was right. This thread was initially called AC:Unity (without the save slot in the title) and was entirely in another language yet I could tell you were talking about Unity technical problems because that's the only time anyone starts a thread on Unity!

The game only has one save slot because at the time it had that Nomad app. Therefore to have multiple saves would have messed it up (although the Nomad app itself did a good job of that all on its own) The app is no longer required so they should free up more save slots but it's not likely now seeing as they have seem to stop support for the game altogether.

MT4K
10-11-2015, 01:22 PM
tsk tsk Shade. double posting ... For shame sir :) The edit button exists for a reason ;)

P.S Nice to see you again and stiill as active as ever.

Prince-88
10-11-2015, 01:30 PM
I totally messed up on this thread, can't even edit the title >.<
anyway thanks, I can even stand the game quality being poor but these simple stuff it's what brake my patience >.<

ps. can't find any italian forum -.-

edit: finally... I can't believe I had to put "it" everywhere to eventually find the correct url: http://forums-it.ubi.com and before you ask you redirect here from ubisoft main page.

Locopells
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM
tsk tsk Shade. double posting ... For shame sir :) The edit button exists for a reason ;)

P.S Nice to see you again and stiill as active as ever.

Hey, long time ,no see!

MT4K
10-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Hey, long time ,no see!

Since this thread has pretty much served its purpose i'll reply :).

Yo Loco. :) Hopefully i'll be around again properly for awhile. Hopefully anyway unless something suddenly happens.It's nice to see some of the old regular faces still hanging around like assassin_m and yourself.

Just to stay relatively on topic. I think all games should have a minimum of 3 save slots. Sometimes people want to replay without overriding their 100% finished save. Others may have other family who wish to play on their own save slot. A single save slot for games is just ridiculous imo.

Locopells
10-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Funny you should say that, M's only recently returned!

And yep, I'm all for the multiple saves as well, though at least on PC it's easier to mess with different copies of the one save file...

MT4K
10-11-2015, 06:11 PM
lol Coincidence i guess then :). Also indeed. God bless PC. There's always some way around problems :D. Well mostly anyway.

Jessigirl2013
10-11-2015, 07:28 PM
lol I was right. This thread was initially called AC:Unity (without the save slot in the title) and was entirely in another language yet I could tell you were talking about Unity technical problems because that's the only time anyone starts a thread on Unity!

The game only has one save slot because at the time it had that Nomad app. Therefore to have multiple saves would have messed it up (although the Nomad app itself did a good job of that all on its own) The app is no longer required so they should free up more save slots but it's not likely now seeing as they have seem to stop support for the game altogether.

YES!!!! This could mean we get more save slots in Syndicate :rolleyes:

HYPE!

Prince-88
10-13-2015, 01:22 AM
all who want more save slots rise your hand!

/risehand

TO_M
10-13-2015, 01:34 AM
Hi,

The game only supports one save spot - so unfortunately that is how things are.

This quote just exemplifies the work ethic and "commitment" Ubi has to their customers. The developers of the Witcher 3 have put in a new game+ system, additional dialogue options and other features at the request of fans. But Ubi's response to issues like this is just: We're sorry but that's just how things are.

Were all the developers already busy with the next game?

Jessigirl2013
10-13-2015, 12:02 PM
all who want more save slots rise your hand!

/risehand

/risehand.:rolleyes:

This quote just exemplifies the work ethic and "commitment" Ubi has to their customers. The developers of the Witcher 3 have put in a new game+ system, additional dialogue options and other features at the request of fans. But Ubi's response to issues like this is just: We're sorry but that's just how things are.

Were all the developers already busy with the next game?

Yeah.... But that's how things are.

:rolleyes:

SofaJockey
10-13-2015, 02:15 PM
Given the speed of the annual releases, it seems to me that DLC is mostly built and lined up at the time of the game's release.
In fact there can't be multiple DLCs because they would interfere with preparing for the next AC.

dxsxhxcx
10-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Yeah.... But that's how things are.

:rolleyes:

the worst is that it's true... lol