PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue Flickering Textures

Justguy_
10-09-2015, 04:17 PM
I keep getting textures that wont render till im very close and and just start to flicker I did update to the latest version of Nvidia GTX 770
What can The problem be?

Specs:
i7-4790K
Nvidia GTX770
8GB RAM

I think is that the latest Nvidea update is

strigoi1958
10-09-2015, 10:28 PM
it probably is the driver... When I first came here it was because people in AC3 went blue and the icons were broken... it was the nvidia driver... I rolled back to the previous one and it was ok.... but the next 3 drivers were also bad. If you have installed 358 my friends pc just went straight to black screen and it took us 2 hours to get it running again.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
10-10-2015, 02:54 PM
same problem here, please all of you report to ubisoft or they will never fix it!!!

Mr_Shade
10-10-2015, 03:13 PM
it probably is the driver... When I first came here it was because people in AC3 went blue and the icons were broken... it was the nvidia driver... I rolled back to the previous one and it was ok.... but the next 3 drivers were also bad. If you have installed 358 my friends pc just went straight to black screen and it took us 2 hours to get it running again.

Indeed.

I would suggest rolling back to an older working driver.

Please contact our support team, however if it's driver related - best to roll back if possible - also worth contacting Nvidia support, since they might already be aware and have a fix in progress for the next driver update - since it's a hardware driver issue.