PDA

View Full Version : OLEG : Question about damages...

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:11 AM
ok, the FM is modified when the plane have damage (maneuverability, gaz not responding well, etc...) but about the landing gear???
Even when there is a huge hole in the wing, the wheels were NEVER damaged, the landing system is ALWAYS working good...never blocked or just one side of the train descending...
very strange isn't it?

Th√©or√¬®me de Treiman : "Les choses impossibles sont des choses qui, en principe, n'arrivent jamais"

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:11 AM
ok, the FM is modified when the plane have damage (maneuverability, gaz not responding well, etc...) but about the landing gear???
Even when there is a huge hole in the wing, the wheels were NEVER damaged, the landing system is ALWAYS working good...never blocked or just one side of the train descending...
very strange isn't it?

Th√©or√¬®me de Treiman : "Les choses impossibles sont des choses qui, en principe, n'arrivent jamais"

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:48 AM
Seb86 wrote:
- ok, the FM is modified when the plane have damage
- (maneuverability, gaz not responding well, etc...)
- but about the landing gear???
- Even when there is a huge hole in the wing, the
- wheels were NEVER damaged, the landing system is
- ALWAYS working good...never blocked or just one side
- of the train descending...
- very strange isn't it?
-
-
-
- Th√©or√¬®me de Treiman : "Les choses impossibles sont
- des choses qui, en principe, n'arrivent jamais"

Yes, it is.

++ 88.IAP_Manuc ++

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:52 AM
I have forgotten the question!!! LOL /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Is this problem will be fix soon (in the patch?) ?

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Many times i been hit badly in the p47 and my landing gear wouldnt drop down but it did work with manual. Its modeled but very rare and im not sure which planes

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 11:23 PM
p47's the only one that does that i've seen

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 12:27 AM
He-111 does too, from time to time....

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 09:03 AM
for me, it's never happend.....(bf109 & D9 essentially)...

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Losing individual struts/wheels from the landing gear happens quite often. Perhaps you're just not keeping an eye out for it. I've found that it's something that tends to happen much more often from blast damage than from direct cannon/mg fire, though it can also result from those hits. 88/85mil flak, bomb and rocket explosions, nearby aircraft explosions, and flying over exploding fuel trucks/tanks tend to cause it to happen most commonly. Try looking at aircraft from an external viewpoint and you'll see a wheel come off every so often.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 01:10 PM
I love this game very much.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 04:10 PM
I was flying offline last night and chasing a Mig. After several hits I saw his left landing gear coming down after hitting the wing. So landing gear damage is modeled as far as I saw.

http://56thfightergroup.bravepages.com/61.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Perhaps this damage is modelled, but I never noticed....and it's not frequently appear...when you have a HUGE hole in the wing, touching the landing gear, and still it is still working..... and never hydraulics were hitting....

http://cheznousdeux.chez.tiscali.fr/avions/sommaire.htm