PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance From All Assassin's and Mentors

legendvinu
10-09-2015, 06:16 AM
I have played all the Ac games and i have found that i have been rushing the story with out enjoying Much(I did enjoy) i just want some ideas to how to not rush in playing the game Because of the great story line. To play smoothly and the magic.

Locopells
10-09-2015, 11:15 AM
I normally try to clear all available optional missions and collectables before moving on with the story. But that can have the opposite effect, sometimes.

legendvinu
10-09-2015, 11:58 AM
I normally try to clear all available optional missions and collectables before moving on with the story. But that can have the opposite effect, sometimes.

Yah

strigoi1958
10-09-2015, 10:37 PM
In Rogue if I recall correctly... it wouldn't let me do certain things until I had done something else first .... but yes I like to do optional missions first.... but as Syndicate has crafting... I love to upgrade equipment... so I will search for as many objects as I can before doing too much story line. Also Synchronize points... I like to unlock the map and really take it all in

Locopells
10-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Yes, Rogue is the exception, I have to leave a lot of stuff until Shay turns full Templar. There's also only one point in the game where there isn't any dialogue between Shay and his first mate that plays every time you load/reload naval...

Jessigirl2013
10-11-2015, 08:22 PM
In Rogue if I recall correctly... it wouldn't let me do certain things until I had done something else first .... but yes I like to do optional missions first.... but as Syndicate has crafting... I love to upgrade equipment... so I will search for as many objects as I can before doing too much story line. Also Synchronize points... I like to unlock the map and really take it all in

Really? Could you explain how it stopped you?-Just looked down the thread... I didn't even realise :rolleyes:

I just take my time and generally do missions/collectables/viewpoints that are closest on the map.

:rolleyes:
Then the story usually picks up and I just beeline for the next objective like a madman:rolleyes:

legendvinu
10-14-2015, 06:42 AM
Really? Could you explain how it stopped you?-Just looked down the thread... I didn't even realise :rolleyes:

I just take my time and generally do missions/collectables/viewpoints that are closest on the map.

:rolleyes:
Then the story usually picks up and I just beeline for the next objective like a madman:rolleyes:

i keep on rushing trough the juice though;)