PDA

View Full Version : look how beautiful it looks on steam reviews

bigaxd
10-08-2015, 10:49 AM
http://s29.postimg.org/m6dmtgfhz/Untitled.jpg

I scrolled more and more and more and ALL NEGATIVE reviews.

by the way, Steam is offering refunds! so go get your money back guys

broui
10-09-2015, 01:45 AM
You're being disingenuous. Steamers' reviews are not ALL negative and you know it.

Please. A little less hyperbole.

PaleAle2012
10-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Only 98% of reviews are negative so no, not all of them.

Nymeus
10-09-2015, 03:02 AM
Oh come on, you can see a blue icon every minute or so will scrolling non stop ... yeah ... I know ...

By the way, it's the only game I ever had to ask a refund for. Speak for itself.

jfnebraska
10-09-2015, 03:57 AM
Wow! I just looked through at least 60 consecutive Steam reviews and literally everyone was negative. You have to wonder what the people at Ubi and Limbic make of that kind of reaction. There are, obviously, scores of people who have spent the last year doing nothing but this with their lives. Most of them must feel crushed.

I'm actually enjoying the game, and have found ways around the memory leak (never turning off the game and never reloading), but that is a grim scene on the Steam review boards. They should be ashamed and, more importantly, should be doing something about the game-breaking bugs and embarrassingly poor AI that is driving this reaction.

jb20thae
10-09-2015, 05:49 AM
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask for a refund tomorrow. This is a first for me also. Life's too busy to **** around with this kind of stuff. If the memory leak issue existed in Beta and still isn't fixed, I have no confidence it's going to fixed any time soon. They should be providing daily updates with specifics if they want to curb the bleeding. And now they're under huge pressure to correct multiple issues in a single patch or there'll be a second wave of negative reviews.

PaleAle2012
10-09-2015, 06:45 AM
Well broui the results are in, looks like your the one being a little disingenuous,, Again,, so please. A little less hyperbole.

fatalinet
10-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Actually it's started to be standard, had same with Diablo III - unfinished product, a lot of bugs, problem with optimization and hardware compatibility, after 1 year game was playable, after3 years and expansion game started to be as it was described on premiere.

PaleAle2012
10-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Diablo 1 & 2 were great games but Diablo3 was cosolized crap, at least that's how it felt to me. Think I put about 3hrs into it & never went near it for for a few years. On second go at it, it was alright but nowhere near as good as 1&2. Like so many other games, consolisation has ruined them, especially RPGs which is just another reason the H7 launch has been so disappointing, it's a PC only title, untouched by the taint of consoles yet it's unplayable.

Wintermist
10-09-2015, 01:56 PM
This is like watching a political debate. Vote for my team and refund you too, if you didn't think of it yourself, well here I am to remind you! Vote now!

ramborusina
10-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Actually had to check, but seems original post is quite right. If you look at the best/"most helpful" reviews there isn't single positive review in the top 100. The sales are also way down, the game is now on 3rd page of "top seller"(rank 55) and off the main page. Seems the reviews have stabilized at 62% negative reviews, hasn't moved for several days now I think.

BigDaddyCruz
10-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Saw only 1 (one) positive review going through the first few hundred reviews. I saw a developer respond to a handful of reviews with the the same spam post. Almost feel sorry for the guy.

Wintermist
10-09-2015, 03:57 PM
I expect once that patch is out the opinions could change, but by then it would be too late to change the reviews there.

broui
10-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Actually had to check, but seems original post is quite right. If you look at the best/"most helpful" reviews there isn't single positive review in the top 100. The sales are also way down, the game is now on 3rd page of "top seller"(rank 55) and off the main page. Seems the reviews have stabilized at 62% negative reviews, hasn't moved for several days now I think.

62% is not "ALL", which was my objection. Further, the majority of the Steamers' reviews were from people who hadn't played it much but felt qualified to comment on it. Those people's reviews are what is colloquially called *reference removed*.

ScuipiciTB
10-09-2015, 04:35 PM
stop replying to those who keep ranting, especially those 2. Can't you see they're getting a laugh out of this? they probably didn't even played the game and are just here for the hate. Nobody stays on a forum about a game they don't like unless they are there for the hate and to enjoy it. They keep baiting you to reply so that their stupid nonsense thread stays on the first page. So to anyone that wants to def homm7, don't reply to threads like these and they will die out.