PDA

View Full Version : I have no emojis worth expressing my thoughts

MrD69
10-08-2015, 07:06 AM
I have just received my order of Might and Magic Heroes 7 collectors edition in the mail. It came without a copy of the game or the soundtrack that was advertised with the purchase. I am very pissed off as it took extra time to get to my address in the first place. Ubisoft sent it to the wrong address, and I had TO GO THROUGH HELL to get the order changed to the correct place as Ubisoft put some *** random tariff on the package. YOU would have thought I was importing drugs or something with all the non-nonsensical ********. No that i have received the package, I find it incomplete!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst customer experience that I have ever dealt with, and will be getting all future Ubisoft games via *removed*! I payed way to much money for this to be treated this way, no to mention the game sucks (Not your fault)(Actually it is cause your company gave the dev's *** scap for funding.) Anyway I am done ranting, and would kindly demand a hard copy of the game, and Music CD I payed for.

relair13
10-08-2015, 07:25 AM
I feel your pain, there's a long thread about it here with other people that got scammed the same way. I am so beyond mad. Pay a fortune for this thing to support my favorite franchise, then they send me a half empty box, and won't let me get a refund either. You are pretty much screwed, a bunch of us have sent in tickets and talked to support and they all say tough luck. They won't send you the physical items you ordered, and they say no returns on digital items. Even though we didn't order a digital item. And since you opened it to see what was in there, they throw in 'no returns on opened items' just to kick you while you're down.

MrD69
10-08-2015, 04:15 PM
It's not just painful. ITS DAM RIGHT UNLAWFUL. I would suggest, we all ban together and sue. I really do mean SUE Ubisoft for false advertising. It's is the only way that we can all be heard and show the company that they can not commit such crimes and get away with it.