PDA

View Full Version : How do I request a refund?

HippeusOmega
10-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Cause I'm done. I'm so disgusted trying to get this to work that I'm just uninstalling this piece of **** game and calling it quits with Ubisoft. Tried to support them but I'm sick of being burned.

PaleAle2012
10-06-2015, 01:20 AM
This is steam refund, https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966 . How many hrs have u put in the game & let us know if u were successful with refund.

HippeusOmega
10-06-2015, 01:23 AM
This is steam refund, https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966 . How many hrs have u put in the game & let us know if u were successful with refund.

I didn't buy through steam I bought through GMG and they won't refund my money for it as its against their policy and to take it up with Ubisoft. So its registered completely to my Uplay account. Maybe put in 3-4 hrs if that.

PaleAle2012
10-06-2015, 02:45 AM
You might be sh!t outta luck. Never buy a Ubisoft product without a refund clause, chances are you'll need it..

Wintermist
10-06-2015, 06:06 AM
I didn't buy through steam I bought through GMG and they won't refund my money for it as its against their policy and to take it up with Ubisoft. So its registered completely to my Uplay account. Maybe put in 3-4 hrs if that.

Just talk to GMG, they can still get your game removed from Uplay, so. I know this from when I refunded Batman Arkham Knight, I got the money back asap and they removed the game from Steam.

I asked for a refund LONG after it was released because I thought I would give them a chance to fix it, but it just took too long.

HippeusOmega
10-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Just talk to GMG, they can still get your game removed from Uplay, so. I know this from when I refunded Batman Arkham Knight, I got the money back asap and they removed the game from Steam.

I asked for a refund LONG after it was released because I thought I would give them a chance to fix it, but it just took too long.

I had contacted GMG requesting a refund however they said they couldn't do anything on their end this time. Maybe they think Heroes VII isn't that BAD. Probably have to take a loss on this game and let this remind me when it comes to their next game I find interesting. Should've just bought my MGS: V I wanted despite being new to that series. Least my experience would've been better :(

X-Commando
10-07-2015, 09:59 PM
I just want to give an info to those who want a refund. I got refunded by steam (thx very much to steam). I pre purchased the game at the end of july and played almost 20 hours and yes steam refunded me. Its the second time of my life i ask a refund for a game and its the first time on steam,

Bob__Gnarly
10-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Yeah I might do the same. I can't see the dev fixing the memory leak/RAM issue anytime soon and I'm not paying for a game I can't play. Maybe I'll pick it up again when it's selling for 90% off on Steam.

PaleAle2012
10-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Yeah I might do the same. I can't see the dev fixing the memory leak/RAM issue anytime soon and I'm not paying for a game I can't play.

Not sure if the memory leak is related but what about the bug that pins your GPU to 100% & tries to melt your video card. In all my years of gaming i have Never seen anything come close to the problems this game is having, could you imagine if this was mainstream title. Ubisoft would have no choice but to pull the game. And what about the swag of other bugs. The fact they haven't even kept us up to date is also worrisome. Weren't all these problems reported in the Beta & supposed to be fixed before launch. Maybe Limbic are a bunch of talentless hacks. I really don't know how anyone continues to play this crap.