PDA

View Full Version : Question for other players: Anything immune to armageddon?

Paroxuno
10-05-2015, 09:34 PM
I have not had a chance to play with every faction yet or experiment with all of the units to see if any of them are immune to armageddon. It looks like dragons are no longer immune, obsidian gargoyles say they cannot be targeted by effects but then say magical damage if halved (Which would imply they can be hit by aoe like armageddon). Anyone find mobs or combos that make monsters immune to armaggedon?

I have not hired fire elementals yet, so I haven't gotten a chance to test them.

PewSquare
10-05-2015, 09:43 PM
The harpy like constructs should be immune to it. I cannot recall their name, but i remember them beeing immune to my tsunami.

Its the low level flying units from the wizard faction.

Tao-Linn
10-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Every unit in HOMM 7 either half or full damage from AOE spells. Anything magic-immune is immune to negative effects, and takes half-damage from magic damage.

dvoytek
10-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Garagoyles, fire elemantals, cabirs and black dragons are fully immune to armageddon. Half magic damage is from magical units attacks.

victorash
10-11-2015, 10:36 PM
black dragons should be immune to all spells, from their description. If not, than this is a bug

DeadHabit
10-13-2015, 02:39 AM
Magic Immunity, gives you immunity to all spells Fire immunity to Armaggedon and other fire spells.
However, many creatures do some sort of elemental/magical damage, and magic/elemental immunity gives 50 % reduction to creature damage, that's what the tooltip is informing.

So all Magic Immune creatures are immune to AoE. In case of Armageddon, all Fire Immune and Magic Immune creatures are immune to it.
But for example Cabir takes 50 % damage from the attack of an Fire Elemental (that deals fire damage).

So [blabla] immunity = 100 % from spells, 50 % from creatures.