PDA

View Full Version : Will AC Syndicate have a selection of firearms?

Joe_Corleone
10-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Just curious if Syndicate will have a selection of firearms to craft or find similar to past AC games with firearms? Maybe 5-10 to choose from or something like that?

VestigialLlama4
10-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Just curious if Syndicate will have a selection of firearms to craft or find similar to past AC games with firearms? Maybe 5-10 to choose from or something like that?

There is a crafting mechanic and you can carry weapons, but you can't carry too many. The main reason is that this was a time when concealed weapons was the norm and you can't conceal too many weapons.

Joe_Corleone
10-05-2015, 08:03 PM
I understood that, I meant like in Unity you could only use one pistol, but there were about 8-10 pistols to choose from. Will that same variety be in syndicate with around 8-10 firearms to choose from?

BananaBlighter
10-05-2015, 08:06 PM
I understood that, I meant like in Unity you could only use one pistol, but there were about 8-10 pistols to choose from. Will that same variety be in syndicate with around 8-10 firearms to choose from?

Yes I saw a video that showed the selection, there were quite a few, definitely between 5-10, or maybe more I dunno.

VestigialLlama4
10-05-2015, 08:07 PM

Yes most definitely.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1272940-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Reviews-and-Previews-Thread-**SPOILERS**/page12

Go to the bottom video, its non spoilers (well don't look at the map) but it has an inventory that shows you the many different kinds of revolvers you can choose from.