PDA

View Full Version : My review of the game.

KaynaCrous
10-05-2015, 07:11 PM
After trying it out, I give the game a 50 on 100, which will increase to 60 on 100 if they fix enough bugs.

My review of the game:

Heroes 7 is a rough, unfinished product. While some publishers might save money somewhere and focus on another aspect of a game, Ubisoft saved money in every aspect of the game. I mean EVERY aspect of the game. Unit animations are weird and doesn't flow properly. Sound effects are lackluster. Some music was taken from Heroes 6. The main campaign intro movie is laughable! We can't even turn the camera around by holding the right clic button. That is really a bummer. The campaigns looks kind of boring. The brown like UI lacks something, and so does the square grid during battle. Perhaps the color of **** wasn't a good choice, and the battle grid needs more contrast. Lvling up is way too fast. The game sure is computer extensive for the graphics displayed, but my 8 year old overlocked 1 500 $ computer can still run it. Takes about a minute to load. Not as many bugs encountered as reported by others so far. Multiplayer is a huge bug though. The AI really sucks.

I haven't had the time to play enough so I can't properly judge the core fighting of the game. But so far, the units seems kind of boring. I keep meeting monsters with "undead, living or construct" along with "immune to fire, immune to cold". 1 interesting skill to the base units and 2 to upgraded ones would've been far more interesting than 0 and 1 respectively. The pizza wheel seems decent, but a wheel to customize and build ourselves would've been a lot better than 6 different classes. The multiplayer premade duel heroes is a real joke.

The game is fade all around, everywhere you look. But aside from all that, the core gameplay is there. It's there. You just have to look hard enough.

I'm sorry to say but Heroes 6 seems better than the 7 so far. Heroes 7, yet another unfinished product by Ubisoft where they fix just enough bugs to avoid prosecution!

broui
10-05-2015, 07:15 PM
I disagree. H6 was in much worse shape when released. It remains the poorest built in the series.

This one needs time to iron out the kinks, but the foundation is better than I've seen since H3.

KaynaCrous
10-05-2015, 07:25 PM
I disagree. H6 was in much worse shape when released. It remains the poorest built in the series.

This one needs time to iron out the kinks, but the foundation is better than I've seen since H3.

Im not comparing release date status. I'm comparing how both games will be once the dust settles and most bugs are solved. You won't find any super cool abilities like the Kirin mist in Heroes 7.

Bob__Gnarly
10-05-2015, 09:45 PM
That's if the dust settles and the bugs get resolved.

Considering the shape it's in, I doubt I'll be around to find out.

PaleAle2012
10-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Since getting over the excitement of game release to the frustration of bugs & finally to the disgust of not being able to even play the game i have had time to sit back & read other peoples opinions of the game & am starting to realise how lacklustre this game really is. I still want to play the game but i'm gonna sit this one out till their giving it away on some super sale. Never played H5 so i think i might grab that & be done with it. Thanks for nothing Ubisoft..