PDA

View Full Version : Honest and Realistic time frame for the fixes please.

Sir_Magnetron
10-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone, we all have bugs, bad performances and we are all very disappointing on how Ubisoft has released the game. On having said this i would ask someone from the Ubi team to ask Limbic team on how much time they think they need to fix the core problems ( Not talking about balance, balance is tweaking ).

So i ask very friendly, how long until we have a decent product?

PS: No flaming please, i just want a normal answer.

KaynaCrous
10-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Don't worry ; Ubisoft will fix just enough bugs to avoid prosecution!

broui
10-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Hello everyone, we all have bugs, bad performances and we are all very disappointing on how Ubisoft has released the game. On having said this i would ask someone from the Ubi team to ask Limbic team on how much time they think they need to fix the core problems ( Not talking about balance, balance is tweaking ).

So i ask very friendly, how long until we have a decent product?

PS: No flaming please, i just want a normal answer.

I don't think these fixes and adjustments will go like H6 did. That was a terrible experience and it took many months and they still didn't finish it.

I also don't expect everything overnight.

Having said all that, it is reasonable to expect fixes over several patches over the next couple of months.

Finally, while it may be true that everyone is experiencing bugs and/or bad performance, I am certain that the bugginess varies in degree from computer to computer.