PDA

View Full Version : When does Ubisoft/Limbic apologize for shipping unfinished games?

Livingfish
10-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Hello,

First of all, although the game is one giant mess right now, I would like to point out that I am certain this game will be kind of good in one or two years.

However, this is the second time that Ubisoft/Limbic have delivered an unfinished Might and Magic: Heroes game, at least for me since MMH6 was also shipped as an unfinished messy, buggy, unbalanced product. One might say 'Hey, Limbic was not the main developer for that game' and that is certainly right, but that is no excuse for the bad work they made on both MMH6 and MMH7.

Since Ubisoft and Limbic clearly haven't learned from their past mistakes, I will never buy an Ubisoft game again unless it is two years or or sold in a 1$ Humble Bundle.

Personally, I was not involved in the open Beta test, but in my opinion Ubisoft/Limbic should apologize for all the time and passion that the community has invested in this game that was trampled on with cold greed and disregard to a loyal fanbase.

PaleAle2012
10-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Apologise = admit guilt. Not gonna happen.

RobvD84
10-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Yeah they will never admit thier fault, they never did with H6 either.

Wintermist
10-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Not saying anything about who is wrong and who is right, but there is a saying; "A forced apology is no apology.".