PDA

View Full Version : How do you release a game in this state and sleep at night?

guest-SMhbUBjN
10-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Its one thing if you don't like the art, the gameplay, or how they've changed the game systems but I just played 5+ hours of campagin only to have the game not advance. I come on the forums and its a massive fest of complaining.

Ubisoft this is the last game I buy that you develop. Period.

I'm petitioning steam to refund even though I'm over 2 hours played. This kinda release should just be absolutely embarrassing to you....like incredibly embarrassing.

Wassenaar
10-05-2015, 09:53 PM
I like the game, but i have to agree that the product is incomplete.
I guess the developers had to release it on the deadline, Ubisoft is a b1tch and seems like a very hierarchal and vertical organisation.
Creative development and innovation don't really go well with that kind of organizational structure, and these are elements that are important within game development.

I wonder,.. if they actually had good communication with the fans and the developers, and figure out what a Heroes game needs to fufill the needs of the fans,and newcomers alike.
Slap on 1+ year and double the budget and resources, and the game would be a polished and competitive product which holds up in the market.

Ubisoft is a complete failure as a publisher, look at AC: Unity, terrible launch they promised us that it will not happen ever again, and here we are: a low budget release MMH7, and they can not even hande a small project like this? Fail company, it has no clue what is going on in their studios, and do not take customer feedback seriously.

Thats why heroes 7 has a terrible launch, the developers maybe feel ashamed... but Ubisoft doesnt even care...

KaynaCrous
10-05-2015, 09:59 PM
With sheets of silk and pillows of gold.

Bob__Gnarly
10-05-2015, 10:00 PM
On a pile of money?

bench134
10-05-2015, 10:06 PM
I mean rly no Multiplayer ? timeouts or after 2-3 weeks (ingame) one is losing connection and the gamefile is gone etc etc ...

it is so anoying... i want my money back !

buggy game this is a ripoff! it is 2015 right ? i payed 59 for this ...what ever it is ...it is def. not a game u have fun with !

DONT BUY IT!

nomadrone
10-06-2015, 02:01 AM
Its one thing if you don't like the art, the gameplay, or how they've changed the game systems but I just played 5+ hours of campagin only to have the game not advance. I come on the forums and its a massive fest of complaining.

Ubisoft this is the last game I buy that you develop. Period.

I'm petitioning steam to refund even though I'm over 2 hours played. This kinda release should just be absolutely embarrassing to you....like incredibly embarrassing.

I downloaded it last night, played it like 10 min and today it wont start at all. What is this ****?

MrD69
10-06-2015, 04:29 AM
Answer: Simple you tell the fans that you are also fans of the game, and then make your best effort to mutilate the franchise. YOU DEV'S ARE SUCH LIARS. Don't you dare tell me one more time that you care. NOT ONCE!!!!!!