PDA

View Full Version : "Instant Recall" not working on Masfar

Recksters
10-04-2015, 09:25 PM
I sent a question to support, but I thought to post it here as well, I cannot use the Instant Recall spell anymore with Masfar, in the 2nd map of the campaign.

It works with another enlisted hero, so the town is not blocked. It simply writes that the Install Recall spell was activated, and it doesn't do anything after that.

Anyone else has this bug?

szpeniu
10-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I wrote about it before you, but this is not the only one thing that sometimes doesn't work. Many creatures abilities are bugged, magic bonuses to a cetain magic school etc.

Tenshinmaru
10-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Not sure if the case here but if you have the tear of asha in your inventory you can't recall.

Recksters
10-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Not sure if the case here but if you have the tear of asha in your inventory you can't recall.

I do, but can't use it in the first city, only in the 2nd necro city.

But I have this problem for a while now, before I found the Tear.

It worked at the beginning of the map then stopped working.

crazyprac
10-05-2015, 07:48 PM
kind of off topic but in this mission, the lady you have to kill (lyla?) just goes into the safe house and never comes out. So I clear the whole map and nothing else to do because she wont come out? lol

DarkOrion69
10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
If you are holding the Tear of Asha...Ubisoft decided to disable your teleport to make it exciting to lose the game on a timed map where you are suddenly forced to wander all over a huge map!

PewSquare
10-06-2015, 08:25 AM
If you are holding the Tear of Asha...Ubisoft decided to disable your teleport to make it exciting to lose the game on a timed map where you are suddenly forced to wander all over a huge map!

This was probably done as balancing reason. Otherwise you could grab the tear, pop back to your town the next day, and build the tear building. And thats a bit overpowered. This way the enemy at least has a chance to stop you. Be it player, or the silly ai walking in circles.

It does a horrible job to tell the player that. There needs to be tooltips or popups with info in cases like this.

Tenshinmaru
10-06-2015, 02:19 PM
I do, but can't use it in the first city, only in the 2nd necro city.

But I have this problem for a while now, before I found the Tear.

It worked at the beginning of the map then stopped working.

Recalling worked fine for me throught the map so don't know what the problem can be then, Also for the other thing, you mean you can't build the asha building on your main town or was that first line also related to the recalling? incase of the first, i also succesfully built the asha building in my main town so that wasn't an issue either so i'm guessing these things happen randomly to unlucky people or something. RNG goddess wasn't on your side :(.