PDA

View Full Version : Academy Mission 3

DakluKatelo
10-04-2015, 06:17 PM
In mission three, The Story of Princess Ghali and the Four Suitors, I cannot find the fifth obelisk. I have found the four that are northeast, southeast, northwest, and southwest of your starting area in the center of the map, but cannot find the fifth no matter how much I explore or how hard I look, and I always run out of time in the scenario. Am I just not seeing it?

crees0921
10-04-2015, 10:09 PM
In mission three, The Story of Princess Ghali and the Four Suitors, I cannot find the fifth obelisk. I have found the four that are northeast, southeast, northwest, and southwest of your starting area in the center of the map, but cannot find the fifth no matter how much I explore or how hard I look, and I always run out of time in the scenario. Am I just not seeing it?

Had the same challenge much of the day today. Go east of your castle around the lake and then continue directly east until you reach the cliffs/water. Keep going east past the Meteor Crater and then south once you reach the cliff. Can't miss it.

My challenge now is that with 2 days remaining, I can't figure out how to dig for the Tear! How do you dig in this version?!?

DakluKatelo
10-04-2015, 11:01 PM
That I do know. You don't dig anymore, in this, you have a 'Find Treasure' spell in your spellbook that looks for the Tear in a one tile radius all around you when you cast it. Thank you so much for the help!

Siegfried32
10-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Everyone seems to have a bug in Mission 2 of the Academy Campaign, but I seem to have a bug in Mission 3. I've diverted the river, built the damn, talked to all three brothers, dug the Tear of Asha and nothing is happening. The path to the princess is still blocked and letting time run out results in failure. The only quests I have are Time Limit and Protector of the Land. Tamir mentioned finding the enemies that were troubling Ajit, but no quests popped up after that. Does anyone know a workaround of this bug. I've already tried twice with the same results.

crees0921
10-05-2015, 02:32 PM
What you are describing I believe is all part of 'Mission 2'. I had a similar challenge and have restarted the scenario 3 times now because I keep missing the 12-week limit. I find it exceptionally annoying that the scenario hold the 12-week time limit but keeps bolting on quests each time you complete one. Not a bug but hugely frustrating.

One thing I have found is that the scenario seems to change its mind on with brothers you need to meet and there locations. One restart placed a brother in an unreachable part of the map. Did you have a quest to destroy the well after reaching talking to the brothers? Doing so moves the water again and then you are added yet another quest to find the Rose. I now have 1 week and 1 day to find the Rose and no clues as to where it is. There may or may not be another quest bolted on after I do so.

crees0921
10-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Has anyone found the Dragon Shrine that opens the blocked path to the castle in the North?