PDA

View Full Version : What about a super bomb?

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 01:01 PM
How about a NUCLEAR bomb? Something that, if dropped on the enemy base meant automatic victory?

That'd be cool!

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 01:01 PM
How about a NUCLEAR bomb? Something that, if dropped on the enemy base meant automatic victory?

That'd be cool!

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 01:21 PM
It would also be so unrealistic that the game would be demoted to worst game of the year. This is Russia in WW2 and The Finns, Hungarians, and some RAF and USAAF and USN planes. This is not the Pacific Theater, yet. Besides, the only plane capable of dropping an atomic bomb at the time was the B-29, as it was the only one that did!

Boosher-PBNA
----------------
<center>On your six 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.<center>
<center>Boosher-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
http://proudbirdswing.tripod.com/proudbirds.htm

http://www.escadrila54.com/logo_sm.jpg

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Flying High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 03:11 PM
waterinthefuel wrote:
- How about a NUCLEAR bomb? Something that, if dropped
- on the enemy base meant automatic victory?
-
- That'd be cool!

Get real, man! How would it work out? Rush to the enemy airbase, drop the bomb anyway you can and anywhere near the enemy´s base, then rush home to cash in on the glory?

We may as well get laser-guided missiles. Then we could just program them, go for a stroll around the countryside and let the computers do our work. Nah, man, the fun in WWII flight sims is that you have to WORK the plane and the enemy kill.

It´s like the difference between automatic and stickshift cars... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif Automatic is nice, but it makes the beerbelly set in a couple of years earlier than it should... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

GreyBeast_P39

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Super bomb? Are you 14 by any chance? lol

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 06:58 PM
lol, someone hasnt tried pe8 + 5000kg bomb /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif
lancaster could have 10,000kg bomb btw /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif