PDA

View Full Version : tomas mission 2 to free the fire element

Khaby75
10-03-2015, 05:10 PM
i don`'t know if it's a bug but i'm stuck with the mission 2 where tomas need to free the fire element. There a door sign but once i go on nothing appeared, i can't fight or free him. I'm stuck under can'T go back or further! So maybe i miss something or it's a bug so if someone can help me please

strusm79
10-03-2015, 06:30 PM
I have the same problem...and no answer...

Nerak211
10-04-2015, 03:11 PM
You have to make the female character the governor of your starting town when prompted. Once you capture the mines, take her into town, drag her portrait to the round bubble at the top left of your town screen. This will name her as governor. Capture the creature forts as required by the quests. The game will then have you meet her at the gate between the two lands at the top right of your map. She will give you her troops and no longer be playable in this mission. The remaining quests will work just fine if you have done all of these steps.

mtzstf
10-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Exactly same problem.
Tomas stuck below ground
The female hero is unplayable and the inferno hero is heading towards the pass with no one to stop her.

mtzstf
10-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Apparently the mission gets broken when you don't do the quests in the intended order. Hope that helps the devs in debugging it (and players in avoiding it)