PDA

View Full Version : I want to start a Campaign. Which one has less bugs?

victorash
10-03-2015, 03:09 PM
The title is sugestive. Which Campaign were you able to finish? I keep reading threads with game breaking bugs regarding campaigns...

bigaxd
10-03-2015, 03:20 PM
I suggest get your money back as soon as possible, before is too late.

the fact people even have to ask this question is so shameful to ubisoft. You should receive your money back from the people who sold you a broken and unfinished game.

If you bought it via Steam, they are offering refunds now

Wintermist
10-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Uh well I just now finished the last of the campaigns and I'm done. You may find this weird, due to the complaints seen here, but I only had the one bug that never repeated itself.

shokilicious
10-03-2015, 04:22 PM
I had no problems with the Dungeon and Sylvan campaign. In the stronghold campaign i failed the 4th one, but not due a bug :D

The most buggy ones are the heaven campaign (while you can evade a bug in lvl 2 and 3 if you know about them, in lvl4 is one too :D)
Only started necropolis and academy and finished lvl1, but what i read is that lvl2 is bugged in both somehow.

So i would suggest go with Dungeon, Sylvan and Stronghold first. Thats already 20-25h fun.

victorash
10-03-2015, 08:16 PM
@bigaxd (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1263662-bigaxd): I'm ok with the game. I don't wan't my money back

for the others: I though that bugs are global, but it appears that are related to users, pc config and other things. It's probable that I won't have many bugs in Campaigns as the games works fine for me. So I'll just go with the flow. 10x for the feed-back

QA_Vorchun
10-03-2015, 11:33 PM
If you won't use load function at all and you will do quests precisely in order they appear then you will probably can do any campaign. It's just most ppl don't have 5+ hours of free time to do the map in one go, and then you'll get crash when loading and broken scripts problems. I personally will wait for a patch, for I can't imagine playing Heroes w/o reloading game here and there

Tao-Linn
10-04-2015, 12:25 AM
I have finished dungeon, first 1 of sylvan, first two of stronghold, and first two of academy. I have completed quests in whatever order i felt like. (Sometimes to my efficiency detriment and then get steamrolled towards the end. Its why i havent fonished further in stronghold and sylvan. Not due to bugs.) I save often, and have reloaded both normal and autosaves several dozen times now. My game has crashed a total of two tines now. One after a long battle that i left on computer through sleep mode overnight before continuing. (My saves loaded just fine afterward.) The other when i tried to log in and uplay had a problem. Logges in offline mode for a few minutes before going online again and worked flawlessly afterward again.

victorash
10-04-2015, 06:13 AM
QA_Vorchun: well i save a lot because I'm perfectionist :). Do you have these loading crashes on skirmish also? Because could be related to pc config, not the campaigns. i disn't have any crashes till now. i always keep a clean save at the start and end of a map in case I need a fresh start

QA_Vorchun
10-04-2015, 06:23 AM
It doesn't matter whether it's campaign or skirmish, it only depends on map size and probably number of turns. After some turns played loading savegame on large map will always crash.

P.S. I'm so happy there are whole three people on this forum who didn't experience that crap and were able to complete the campaign. I'm sure Limbic and Ubi are also very happy to made game for you three, congrats.