PDA

View Full Version : When will Syndicate Pre-download?

Jish_01
10-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, I've pre ordered Syndicate gold edition digitally and I was wondering what date it will start pre downloading (it's already set to auto download) so I can play it soon as the clock turns midnight on the 23rd! Cheers guys.

EmptyCrustacean
10-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, I've pre ordered Syndicate gold edition digitally and I was wondering what date it will start pre downloading (it's already set to auto download) so I can play it soon as the clock turns midnight on the 23rd! Cheers guys.

hmm... I think I ordered Unity like 2 hours to midnight and it started downloading but then that was 2 hours to midnight so dunno. A good question though.

Jish_01
10-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Yeah! I'm not fussed when it does start downloading as long as it will be ready to play come midnight on the date! Cause this is my first time getting an Assassins Creed game digitally instead of heading to the store late at night. Just being sure.

strigoi1958
10-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Usually America gets it first and our region is a day behind... there may be a pre-download... I hope so... I want to play the moment it is live

VitoAuditore
10-03-2015, 03:45 PM
I hope it'll download in time too. I also pre-ordered digitally and I will be billed around the 21th(which is possibly the download date?)

Moultonborough
10-04-2015, 12:08 PM
What platform are you using? I live on the east coast of USA. And normally (but not always) will start downloading at midnight and at 3 AM be playable on PS4. Only a few are actually playable right at midnight like (most recently) The Taken King for Destiny. But who knows.

Mr_Shade
10-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Pre-download depends on the console provider.

Release time - can also vary due to regions and console.

Jish_01
10-04-2015, 01:50 PM
I'm from the UK and I'm using a PS4. Really hoping it will work out on time or I may be tempted to cancel my preorder last minute so I can go pick it up from the store. IF it does start pre downloading does anyone know how long before release? Like a few hours?

Mr_Shade
10-04-2015, 02:14 PM
I'm from the UK and I'm using a PS4. Really hoping it will work out on time or I may be tempted to cancel my preorder last minute so I can go pick it up from the store. IF it does start pre downloading does anyone know how long before release? Like a few hours?

This is down to the console provider - you can always contact sony support and ask about store updates and times.

Moultonborough
10-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Out of curiosity I checked PSN and said it will start to Auto-download on the 21st. Just make sure you have it set up to Auto Download.

Jish_01
10-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Ahh I didn't notice that, yeah mine says the 22nd. Thanks for your help guys!

VitoAuditore
10-04-2015, 09:20 PM
I am only seeing an expected payment date from my wallet (between the 21th and 24th). can you guys tell me where I can check the auto-download date? or will I have to delete my pre order and order again?(because the payment date goes til after the game actually comes out)

Jish_01
10-05-2015, 02:05 AM
I am only seeing an expected payment date from my wallet (between the 21th and 24th). can you guys tell me where I can check the auto-download date? or will I have to delete my pre order and order again?(because the payment date goes til after the game actually comes out)
Mine says the same. Once you've purchased the game a timer should come up telling you how many days/hours until release, if you click on the timer under the icon a page should pop up that gives you the option to tick the box saying auto download. Once you've got that it should give you a date it's expected to start downloading :)

RVSage
10-05-2015, 05:07 AM
It is possible it would pre-load 1-3 days before the release date, It really depends on the platform. I remember Rogue pre-loaded 2 days before the release date on PC for me