PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on HOMM VII til 03/10/15

DivineLord
10-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Dear all,

I wanted to share my feedback until now:

- The game looks really great to me, really like the design and of course the new Factions!

Things that I encountered that could be helpful:

- In heroes VI I loved the convert option, could this also be introduced in Heroes VII?
- When I try to join a multiplayer online game a lot of the games have 999 Latency, I cant join them.
- When I try to create a multiplayer online game portal 27015 issue.
- In the Academy campaign 2nd level, when I spoke to the vampire lady which want the body, I went to the coffin and when I went on it, it bugs.

If I encounter more things I will post them.

Best regards,

DivineLord

Wassenaar
10-05-2015, 08:13 PM
I agree about the converting option, this was really nice. I reckon it would also work well with the caravan system.

DivineLord
10-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Thank you for your comment. And indeed the caravan system would really work well!

Bob__Gnarly
10-06-2015, 11:00 PM
There's new factions?

Maybe I missed something, but the last Heroes game I played (HOMM3) had all these factions and more, even back then. That was like 15 years ago or something.

DivineLord
10-07-2015, 08:15 PM
There's new factions?

Maybe I missed something, but the last Heroes game I played (HOMM3) had all these factions and more, even back then. That was like 15 years ago or something.

I meant the factions which were not included to the BETA (necro and stronhold).

MrD69
10-08-2015, 06:41 AM
If you have played any of the lore from Heroes 5, then you will understand that converting a town in EXCLUSIVE to the Necro faction, and requires a great deal of artifacts to accomplish. And then came Heroes 6, were everyone has the power of the undead. Way to contradict yourself guys and re-write the lore for no dam reason.

DivineLord
10-12-2015, 10:38 AM
The lore can be changed between versions, that's fine. I personally am against any race being able to convert a town. I just don't like that option at all, but that's just me.

Some people hate new things others like them. I do not think like Griffildur that personal taste is more a part than taking the Necropolis its ability.
My point is that it punish you if you lose your town, which creates a backstep for your opponent.
But indeed the Necropolis faction always had the skeleton convert option, but new things and insights are not always bad as you think.