PDA

View Full Version : Cannot WAIT for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

feenspear
10-03-2015, 05:12 AM
Man this game looks amazing!! I am playing unity for the 3rd time because I absolutely love it! Cannot wait for this to come out in a couple weeks:)

SofaJockey
10-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Well that's enthusiastic, I can respect that.
What is it that make you enjoy it so much?

I played ACII and ACIV twice, I haven't managed any entry a second play through.

EmptyCrustacean
10-03-2015, 09:20 AM
I'm also very excited for Syndicate. Have a good feeling about it.
But I disliked Unity, sorry.

Pandassin
10-03-2015, 11:12 AM
I loved Unity too!

I'm also extremely excited for Syndicate, it looks like it's going to be a fantastic game :D

bitebug2003
10-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Quietly optimistic about AC Syndicate.

Unity was ok actually but I don't want to see the locked treasure chest overkill, and guards that can spot you a mile away return.

BananaBlighter
10-03-2015, 02:20 PM
I'm really excited too, the open world looks really fun! I also loved Unity, especially because it felt more challenging. That is my only problem with Syndicate; I feel as if too much is being done to make this game easier.

legendvinu
10-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Man this game looks amazing!! I am playing unity for the 3rd time because I absolutely love it! Cannot wait for this to come out in a couple weeks:)

Yah me too Thanks UBISOFT They are giving us a wonderful kickass single player. Hope there is no Single player game play in future too. Trust the Joy continues

ninja4hire10
10-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Yep. Yep yep yep.

Twenty days out from release and I gotta admit, I'm more amped for this release than last year's, and I really dug Unity quite a bit once I got a handle on the newness of the gameplay.

Really looking forward to it, Ubi Quebec--got a good feeling you guys'll deliver a better experience than what most people here in the AC forums are anticipating.

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm also very excited for Syndicate. Have a good feeling about it.
But I disliked Unity, sorry.
Same here.

Yah me too Thanks UBISOFT They are giving us a wonderful kickass single player. Hope there is no Single player game play in future too. Trust the Joy continues
We don't know anything yet ;)

I actually prefer a single player only AC, I played the single player sections longer than multiplayer.
So I'm glad they have all they're resources on developing a solid single player and I'd prefer that than a multiplayer.

Yep. Yep yep yep.

Twenty days out from release and I gotta admit, I'm more amped for this release than last year's, and I really dug Unity quite a bit once I got a handle on the newness of the gameplay.

Really looking forward to it, Ubi Quebec--got a good feeling you guys'll deliver a better experience than what most people here in the AC forums are anticipating.
I liked it too, Until I had a gamebreaking bug and had to restart after sequence 8...

I'm anticipate for Syndicate though...
If anything it will be similar to Unity just without the abundance of bugs and glitches.

Aphex_Tim
10-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Everyone keeps talking about the "tons of glitches and bugs" in Unity but I've never heard anyone actually describe them. Not saying they're lying, but really, I've been playing Unity since day one and the only really noticeable issue I've run into has been the framerate. Might've encountered a glitch or two but nothing horrible or game breaking. The only real annoyances I've had were purely part of the game (guards spotting you from miles away, them being out of my range while they're able to shoot me, every guard in Paris knowing my exact location the moment a guard aggros).
I guess I just got lucky with my copy, or have lower standards than most other players but I would like to know what exactly some of these "bazillion" glitches are. Obviously there's the face glitch but that only occurred for a very select few players.

EmptyCrustacean
10-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Everyone keeps talking about the "tons of glitches and bugs" in Unity but I've never heard anyone actually describe them. Not saying they're lying, but really, I've been playing Unity since day one and the only really noticeable issue I've run into has been the framerate. Might've encountered a glitch or two but nothing horrible or game breaking. The only real annoyances I've had were purely part of the game (guards spotting you from miles away, them being out of my range while they're able to shoot me, every guard in Paris knowing my exact location the moment a guard aggros).
I guess I just got lucky with my copy, or have lower standards than most other players but I would like to know what exactly some of these "bazillion" glitches are. Obviously there's the face glitch but that only occurred for a very select few players.

Unity has bugs and unfinished mechanics but yeah, you're right - for the most part there's nothing game breaking. But then, that is only about 5% of what makes Unity bad.

BananaBlighter
10-03-2015, 07:10 PM

Oh no this is definitely not part of the game. The guard detection is so inconsistent it can be nothing but a bug. Though I still love Unity and managed to get over things like that especially if they had no lasting consequences. It's not like it happened all the time or anything. :D

strigoi1958
10-03-2015, 09:26 PM

Not lower standards... just able to put things in perspective... when we can play a game and not be bothered that an npc legs are wrong or something else that doesn't affect gameplay we can enjoy it. Other people focus on the npc and can see nothing else. As Bruce Lee said

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMJFPXfUEAEaIDt.jpg

Journey93
10-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Good for you OP

I think Unity sucked, Syndicate doesn't look that bad though. Just hope it has a good story.

Journey93
10-03-2015, 09:45 PM

I think Unity sucks but its not because of the performance problems at launch (though it was quite annoying)

It just has a medicore story with weak characters and Arno is just lame.
Not to mention the lack of any meaningful MD.

Selestina118
10-03-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm really excited for Syndicate too - I can't wait for it to show up at my door on the 23rd. =) I'm hopeful that it will have a good storyline. Unity was okay (I liked Rogue's story better), but I had no major issues with it that others did.

Hans684
10-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Sydicate seems meh story wise, a typical story without much dept. It might be great like AC2(it was my number 1 favorite when I was new to the series) however it simply lack the ambition of AC3.

RVSage
10-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Ya about 3 weeks to go, hoping for the best :)

puresparta
10-04-2015, 06:23 AM
I hope this leftist, communist, propaganda filled AC fails miserably, not only because its hypocritical at the most unbelievable level, but because the franchise is pretty much dead anyway.

"Take on Jacob Frye, a dumb and envious ignorant (like all commies and leftists are) and rid the streets of london of the rich people, to bring justice to the "unjusticed and underprivileged" common folk"

**** that.

EmptyCrustacean
10-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I hope this leftist, communist, propaganda filled AC fails miserably, not only because its hypocritical at the most unbelievable level, but because the franchise is pretty much dead anyway.

"Take on Jacob Frye, a dumb and envious ignorant (like all commies and leftists are) and rid the streets of london of the rich people, to bring justice to the "unjusticed and underprivileged" common folk"

**** that.

Go play Unity for your right wing fix.

Jessigirl2013
10-04-2015, 10:36 AM

The bug I had was somewhat bizarre, I attempted to describe it on the forum before but it didn't really make much sense.

;)

Long story short. I fast travelled to a viewpoint after sequence 8. The screen went blank. The ubisoft presents... logo for the dead kings DLC displayed.(Think this was before it was released?)
Then I was stuck as Arno in ragged robes stuck on a table in a bar with ghost people outside..... (well invisible people with floating dishes.)

Now everyone thinks I'm mental :rolleyes:

Try explaining THAT bug to support.;)

dread_stone
10-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Syndicate looks abysmal so far and the disgustingly unrealistic climbing is a major turn off. I also don't like the fact that we're still playing as some random guy with a hood, rather than an actual Assassin. (Evie looks promising, though.)

Selestina118
10-04-2015, 07:10 PM
The bug I had was somewhat bizarre, I attempted to describe it on the forum before but it didn't really make much sense.

;)

Long story short. I fast travelled to a viewpoint after sequence 8. The screen went blank. The ubisoft presents... logo for the dead kings DLC displayed.(Think this was before it was released?)
Then I was stuck as Arno in ragged robes stuck on a table in a bar with ghost people outside..... (well invisible people with floating dishes.)

Now everyone thinks I'm mental :rolleyes:

Try explaining THAT bug to support.;)

You're not alone - I had that happen, too. I tried fast traveling to the Cafe and ended up in Dead Kings instead. The two icons were super close, so I just assumed I clicked on the wrong one. =P