PDA

View Full Version : CSI hidden crimes continuous crashing

Brandi-Lyn72
10-03-2015, 02:05 AM
For the past 2 days I have been unable to play this game on my LGG3 I have been playing for a long time and very advanced in the game without issue!!! The game crashes as soon as you get to the heading to the scene screen...I still receive all of my notifications, daily bounses and able to send gift but cannot play!!! Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no fix!!! Have reported this issue to ubisoft and also on the Google play rating site!!!! HELP luv the game and don't want to lose my progress or uninstall permanently!!! Thank You

XaeroTheHero
10-03-2015, 07:39 AM
For the past 2 days I have been unable to play this game on my LGG3 I have been playing for a long time and very advanced in the game without issue!!! The game crashes as soon as you get to the heading to the scene screen...I still receive all of my notifications, daily bounses and able to send gift but cannot play!!! Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no fix!!! Have reported this issue to ubisoft and also on the Google play rating site!!!! HELP luv the game and don't want to lose my progress or uninstall permanently!!! Thank You

Wrong forum, this is the MQEL forum.