PDA

View Full Version : AC and next year

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
10-03-2015, 12:47 AM
I really hope they bring the co-op back next year. They were really on to something with it, I don't feel that they really communicated how to play it. I tipped my hat to them for making it 4 Players but it really didn't need to be. It needed to be 3 players max ideally 2. They also should have made it that you have to eliminate atleast 90% of the hostiles before you could get whatever you and your buddy were after. I cant pay full price for a game were they have taken features away.

SixKeys
10-03-2015, 04:42 AM
I really hope they bring the co-op back next year. They were really on to something with it, I don't feel that they really communicated how to play it. I tipped my hat to them for making it 4 Players but it really didn't need to be. It needed to be 3 players max ideally 2. They also should have made it that you have to eliminate atleast 90% of the hostiles before you could get whatever you and your buddy were after. I cant pay full price for a game were they have taken features away.

What? That would defeat the purpose of a stealth game. You're supposed to avoid killing people if you can.

They've been taking features away and replacing them with new ones for years. By that logic you shouldn't want to pay full price for any future games that don't include PvP multiplayer either, or games that don't have Den Defense, or don't have sailing. Not every feature belongs in every game, and not every feature is worth keeping.

The co-op may have shown promise, but Unity burned them so badly they need to make absolutely certain it works properly before putting it into another game. That could take years. They can't risk another PR disaster like that, especially not so soon after Unity.