PDA

View Full Version : Feedback M&M Heroes VII

Falaris
10-03-2015, 12:21 AM
First off, fantastic mood and style on the game. It is spot on in carrying the best of the earlier episodes in the series.

But, there's a few problems. (Running on win 7)

1: Start of Academy campaign. I joined the two ladies' armies to Fahada. In subsequent battles, only one of the trrops actually showed up in the fights, which made them rather hard.
(I just checked with a friend, he didn't have this problem, so it doesn't happen all the time, at least.).

Update: I realized that using auto-deploy, the troops would show up and be deployed, despite being invisible and unselectable until then. This is a good workaround for the problem.

2: CTD (not a common problem, but it's happened).

3: Updating on the result of actions, in particular with resource buying/selling - is delayed in updating when it's listed in more than one place in screens, sometimes not until after closing screens.

Suggestion:
While it's adding artwork, it would be very nice if heroes that were obviously unique/non-standard, like Khalida, had unique figures. (Even if reusing / modifying a Djinn figure).

A small note: I was sent an email asked to provide feedback, and this was the link for the location.

Ubi-Kay
10-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Hello Falaris, thanks for your feedback, I'm sure the MMH7 team will appreciate this. I've moved this post to the MMH7 forums. Thanks!