PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Campaign mission 2

AlwaysFly92
10-02-2015, 07:07 PM
I have been trying to get this mission done for 2 days now. Im on the border incident mission and i cant seem to reach the haven fort. It is behind a giant stone wall and everytime i try to go over there it says i cant move there or the path is blocked. I noticed a cave entrance on that side but everytime i click on it, it says i cant move there. Is this a bug or am i missing a step? I almost have everything killed on the map and i cant find a way over there.

Violatur
10-02-2015, 07:27 PM
That is not the fort for the quest .. That is actually a city for the 3rd tier of quests in that mission, 2nd being have to go to all those Trading markets scattered around and lie to them. when that is completed you are sent on a mission to destroy that city and 2 paladins come to stop you and the wall around city is dropped.

It's been awhile since I did that campaign, but I have a feeling the stair/path you are overlooking is located on very far bottom left in lower (underground) of campaign.. you will see two ridges with resources and creatures that is elevated all along bottom area. I believe there were 2 sections to that area.

Anyways like I said that city is not the fort for original quest.. the Fort is an actual fort type building that you can place a garrison in and caravan to, that is it.

Hope this helps

AlwaysFly92
10-02-2015, 07:41 PM
The fort i need to take out is on the other side of the giant stone wall. I think i know what city you are talking about but that is not what i mean. When i hit the quest marker the fort is on the side on which i cant access. i have no quest to lie to trading post so i must still be on the first step. The thing is i cant not reach the fort. My problem is not being able to reach that fort.

AlwaysFly92
10-02-2015, 07:57 PM
found what i needed thanks

graxstar
10-02-2015, 11:50 PM
There are two gates to the underground -- one for the north haven fort and one for the south academy fort. The one for the north haven fort is nw of Ajdal-Suq (the middle academy city), just west of a crystal of warding. It faces north so is hard to see. The one for the southern academy fort is just east of the second academy city (Tusmah-Ayn). It took me some time to find these because they are so hard to see. I conquered all the cities although other players state that you only need to destroy the forts. Of course, getting all the cities really helped to bring in the income, although logically that would ruin the subterfuge that is part of the plot for the story. Oh well.