PDA

View Full Version : Material-O-Matic in level 18 castel reset by level 30 attacker

Darkshadow03
10-02-2015, 05:23 PM
The Title says it all, attackers with much higher level than the attacked castle shouldn't be permitted to destroy/reset a Material-O-Matic, since its impossible for me to defend against a lvl 30. This has happened several times now, this time after the Material-O-Matic had run for about 20 hours, witch was all lost. Simply make it so that attackers e.g. 3 or more levels higher than the defending castle get no loot from a Material-O-Matic and it won't be reset. Also the fact that i lost 8 rankpoints is a joke, but by far the smaller problem

XaeroTheHero
10-02-2015, 05:24 PM
The Title says it all, attackers with much higher level than the attacked castle shouldn't be permitted to destroy/reset a Material-O-Matic, since its impossible for me to defend against a lvl 30. This has happened several times now, this time after the Material-O-Matic had run for about 20 hours, witch was all lost. Simply make it so that attackers e.g. 3 or more levels higher than the defending castle get no loot from a Material-O-Matic and it won't be reset. Also the fact that i lost 8 rankpoints is a joke, but by far the smaller problem

It's the same for everyone. Encourage you to level up.

x-BlackKnight-x
10-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Old problem, old complaint, no solution ever considered by UbiSoft.
This was first requested in November 2014, if you are curious.
Things actually were made worse due tot the way this machinery upgraded to prevent players from gaining quality materials too quickly anyway.

"Leveling up" does not do jack %#@$ for anything, and jack left the building over a year ago.
Why?
A player can just revive constantly and destroy the MoMs anyway, and reset your clock.
Defending a castle is completely and utterly POINTLESS, because everybody is a "winner".

Sorry, you gave an extra $5 to the UbiSoft grinder, only to realize the situation later.

Recommendation?
UNINSTALL

BTW, UbiSoft is still moderating and deleting posts to prevent the truth from being revealed about the game.