PDA

View Full Version : Haven Campaign IV BUG

axisandallies
10-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Mission 4 of the Haven Campaign will not let me win. I cannot take the final town, it always says a hero is blocking the path to it. All of the enemy heroes have been slain, and keep reappearing at this town. i slay them indefinitely. I would like to finish this campaign.

Danbig
10-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Mission 4 of the Haven Campaign will not let me win. I cannot take the final town, it always says a hero is blocking the path to it. All of the enemy heroes have been slain, and keep reappearing at this town. i slay them indefinitely. I would like to finish this campaign.

im having the exact same problem cant attack the last town.

HoIaco
10-03-2015, 11:22 PM

Yup same issue. I attack the final town "Oakmoor" and after winning the battle, the same hero who was garrisoned in the town is there again and the town is back in control of the HOLY EMPIRE.

Oldpilot64
10-04-2015, 12:25 AM
I am having the exact same problem as above. I cannot attack the last town. The game says "An army is blocking your path", trued everything I can think of. Has anyone completed this campaign.

Nerak211
10-04-2015, 03:25 PM
I was able to complete it but only by loading a save game. I changed the order of conquest for the enemy castles and was able to finish the map. I attacked the bugged castle first, the one on the far left for me and then attacked the one on the far right and finally the one in the middle. I was able to complete the mission at that point. Hope this helps.

Oldpilot64
10-05-2015, 10:37 PM
I was able to complete it but only by loading a save game. I changed the order of conquest for the enemy castles and was able to finish the map. I attacked the bugged castle first, the one on the far left for me and then attacked the one on the far right and finally the one in the middle. I was able to complete the mission at that point. Hope this helps.

Its good to know you were able to complete it by changing order of conquest of the cities, but it is a ***** to have to go back so far after I spent a lot of time leveling all my heroes to lvl 30. I think I captured the middle castle first, then the western (left) one leaving Oakmoor in the east (right). I think I will wait and see what happens. Meanwhile I just have to figure out the riddle to finish Map 1 of the Academy campaign.

csoutsos
10-06-2015, 01:21 AM

Same bug.