PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis Mission 3

KhazadNo
10-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi there!

Does anyone have any tips/help for this mission? I get completely stomped.

There are enemy heroes all over the map, I don't have any city, and I don't think its possible to take one. I tried rushing for a city but no luck there.

Update

I finished this mission now and it was a lot easier. My problem the first time was thatI I didn't level the right hero to max(15) in Mission 2, so I replayed mission 2 and leved both heroes to 15. Then I rushed the city to take the most western city and built up from there.

Mescalamba2015
10-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Im more curious how you managed to finish mission 2, since it has bug and its not possible to finish? :D

KhazadNo
10-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Myabe I am mixing up races? I'm playing the necromancers. The mission is called 'The knowledge of Sin'.

First two missions are: 1) Something irreversible, and 2) The Worlds which Detachment renounses.

I didn't have any problems with a bug at the ending of mission 2

Elisabeth....
10-02-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm curious if there's a way to listen to all the dialogues and watch all the cinematics without playing the campaign, I'm so eager to know the story but can't proceed...(I'm a beginner it's a bit too hard for me)....

Vasily.Tkach
10-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Im more curious how you managed to finish mission 2, since it has bug and its not possible to finish? :D
its possible, try another time, my second try was successful.
As for third mission with Ludmila lvl 15 its very easy to fight them but dunno if needed, thunk the scripts also broken for this mission.

KhazadNo
10-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Hmm. Did you do anything special? The enemy heroes have armies with huge amount of ranged attack. The initial armies are as below. Some turns later they have loads of Druids with them aswell

50 Hunters
50-60 Dryads
120 Spirits
(20+ Druids)

There is no way for me to engage these, and they are swarming all over the map.

intox380
10-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi there!

Does anyone have any tips/help for this mission? I get completely stomped.

There are enemy heroes all over the map, I don't have any city, and I don't think its possible to take one. I tried rushing for a city but no luck there.

[SPOILER]

You have 2 option, on the south east you have a city, you can try to caprture and wait until your army grow (i think it will work only in easy mod).
You have an another city on the mid of the map too.
But the best way to finish this mission is to build a little army at the begining when you're in the boat and after travel in the little house you have all along the map, the ennemy don't see you when you're in the house so you need to hide your heroes in the house when an ennemy is near.
there are like 15 house around the map, good luck mate ;)

TheSerah
10-05-2015, 09:56 AM
[SPOILER]

You have 2 option, on the south east you have a city, you can try to caprture and wait until your army grow (i think it will work only in easy mod).
You have an another city on the mid of the map too.
But the best way to finish this mission is to build a little army at the begining when you're in the boat and after travel in the little house you have all along the map, the ennemy don't see you when you're in the house so you need to hide your heroes in the house when an ennemy is near.
there are like 15 house around the map, good luck mate ;)

Yes, but there are you have to find three shrines.

The Shrine of Sylanna is on the north west area of the map. It looks like a bowl with green sparkling water. The Shrine of Elrath is on the north east side of the map, where it resembles a bowl with golden liquid.

Please post if you know the location of the Shrine of Ylath. Have difficulties finding it and I REALLY LIKE to progress.

runymor
10-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Yes, but there are you have to find three shrines.

The Shrine of Sylanna is on the north west area of the map. It looks like a bowl with green sparkling water. The Shrine of Elrath is on the north east side of the map, where it resembles a bowl with golden liquid.

Please post if you know the location of the Shrine of Ylath. Have difficulties finding it and I REALLY LIKE to progress.

I finish 2 mission as well not problem at all but third mission is pain. If i capture castle in 2 weeks they take it back and heroes are way too strong to beat. When Im tring to run from sanctuary enemy heroes going after me and I never manage to reach another shelter.

TheSerah
10-05-2015, 10:44 AM
I finish 2 mission as well not problem at all but third mission is pain. If i capture castle in 2 weeks they take it back and heroes are way too strong to beat. When Im tring to run from sanctuary enemy heroes going after me and I never manage to reach another shelter.

So do you know the third shrine location? Any tips?

I am sure the rest of us are already aware that it's hard to beat the heroes and we have to run often.

daftdef
10-05-2015, 12:27 PM

I used the cheat code described in this post http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1287391-Situation-Status-02-10-%E2%80%93-7-45PM-CEST? to advance to the next chapter.

But mission 3 is really hard !

KhazadNo
10-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Update!

I finished this mission now and it was a lot easier. My problem the first time was thatI I didn't level the right hero to max(15) in Mission 2, so I replayed mission 2 and leved both heroes to 15. Then I rushed the city to take the most western city and built up from there.

runymor
10-05-2015, 05:42 PM
So do you know the third shrine location? Any tips?

I am sure the rest of us are already aware that it's hard to beat the heroes and we have to run often.

Sadly not :nonchalance:

TheSerah
10-06-2015, 03:07 AM
I found the third shrine.

The Shrine of Ylath is on the southeastern edge of the map. Looks like a bowl with bubbling brown liquid.

You need both Ludmilla and that other death knight to go into the portal, as there is a switch of sorts that needs one character to operate while the other goes through.

Good luck everyone!

Final tip, last area is full of Celestials. Beware where you tread!