PDA

View Full Version : Haven Campaign - Map 3 - mission "Counter attack"

battjess
10-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey,

I have just started playing MMH7 and I'm on the 3rd map. The one where you defend the Hammer Fall. I have done all the side quests and main quests till the point where I've activated the magical barrier around Hammer Fall. After that I took the ancient golems and got a "Counter Attack" mission. However there is nothing to be done here right now.

I have killed everything on the map. Konrad is still alive, no enemies visible. It tells me to kill Serguei, Krysztof & Mateusz, however they are nowhere to be found. I thought that I may have to go to their ships, but Konrad is blocking the bridge and I can't move him. Does Konrad has to die in some of the invasions at the beginning of the map (even though the "Last Man Standing" quest says "Konrad must survive as long as possible")?

I'm stuck :( and I would rather not repeat the map, if possible. I might be missing something

Missions:
"Counter Attack" - just got that one
"Divided We Fall" - completed
"Soul Quest" - completed
"Closing the Door" - completed
"State of Siege" - completed
"The Last Man Standing" (Konrad must survive as long as possible) - Konrad is still alive
"The Heroes of Hammer Fall must not be defeated" - no one has died yet

please help :)

battjess
10-02-2015, 12:17 PM
never mind guys,

I have found the answer in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1284555-haven-campain-stuck-with-konrad

For people who're looking for the same issue, you were not meant to win with Konrad to begin with, so in the last match against Serguei, just kill most of his army and die at the end.