PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions and Things that could be improved ( TC: Siege)

Retrok1ll
10-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Hello, Forums of Ubisoft...
Been playing the Beta for TC:Siege, loved it so far although there are a few things i've noticed and a few things that could be added/removed....idk... maybe just be but heck i've written a list..

Here's a list for Multiplayer.
1) In-Round loadout selector - Because its annoying to go all the way back to the operator menu and change the loadout everytime.Easier to do in game.
2) Decrease pistol accuracy. - Because it's waaay to easy to kill people with Blitz/Fuze from ranges.
3) Add Toggle Laser option for weapons - Helps conceal position.
4) Show tips in-game at the side of the screen. - Helps newbies understand what to do. The tutorials in the menu are helpful, but you can't expect everyone watch them.
5) Considering ubisoft servers are spread worldwide, it's helpful for the player to choose which country location he/she lives closer to, thus reducing ping and overall increasing their gameplay experience.
6) I would have said add a minimap, but that ruins the purpose of a tactical shooter..
7) Team balance....Often found myself going in alone against a full team. A auto team balance or a team switch option could be added in.
8) The movement feels a bit clunky here and there, like when vaulting or switching stances.
9) Jump feature.....now there's something which is missing here.
10) So far a lot of the matches i've been in have players raging in the chat to kick trollers ( surprised there are people trolling already..) who just don't do much other than Purposefully team killing, ran into a guy glitching under the level just before writing this report..So for this you could add Vote Kick..

Well that 10 things for multiplayer..

Now for Terrorist hunt...

1) CO-OP because why not.
2) Found out that shooting the 'White-Suit-Camicazi-Noob-Tube-Idiot-Terrorists' (as I calls them ) are virtually impossible to kill unless you shoot them in the head, which is hard to do with a shotgun due to its accuracy. So reduce their armor so its easier to kill...but too easy..
3) The AI for the terrorist is pretty impressive, however, on realistic or any mode that matter they seem oblivious when approached from behind or from the side, might be a bug but it's happened a lot...
4) Again Server location selection..

End of that not much i can find wrong in Terror hunt, its pretty refined..

General...
1) Shield could have a certain durability to them, they are too durable and campers tend to stick em in a corner and kill everyone..
2) Would it be possible for player/operators to have a basic medkit that would allow them to regen a tiny bit of HP, because most anti-terrorist forces/units do have a small basic medkit on them. Applies to defenders too.You dont always have a Doc around.

I'm running out of things to say here so this is the end, most of the things mentioned here are my opinion and/or are things i've discussed with friends after playing.

Until next...Stay frosty....I'm gonna use tht as my outro line....hehe :D

RdJ1
10-02-2015, 12:54 PM
You should post this on the Rainbow Six forum. This forum is actually for feedback on the Uplay client.

Silverscorp10
10-02-2015, 02:25 PM
I wish Ubisoft would allow downloaded game backup like on Steam. The downloads are really large. After installing Assassins Creed Unity form disk, the update was 14 GB and Assassins Creed Black Flag was 6.6 GB. If there is a way to backup downloads please let me know because it is really annoying to have to download a game again if I had to uninstall it for some reason. I have a lot of games on Uplay I want to play again but the download size is really off putting. Uplay has really improved over the years but a game backup utility should be standard on clients like Uplay. Please, Please do something about it.

Ubi-Kay
10-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Hey Silverscorp10. Yes you can back up the game files. Then, when you come to want to play it again, move it back to your games folder, click the "Download" button in Uplay PC and point it to the existing game folder. You can find a full run-down in the announcement of this feature here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1013662-Uplay-PC-Client-February-Update-19-02-2015)

Silverscorp10
10-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Thank You Ubi-Kay. I was not aware of this. Now I can Format my PC without worrying about downloads.