PDA

View Full Version : haven campain stuck with konrad

rvkorben
10-01-2015, 07:44 PM
have killed all the ennemy even sergey with konrad and now have the quest to kill serguey but he is already dead and the quest cant be finished. anyone have the same problem?

wolfing1
10-01-2015, 10:15 PM
have killed all the ennemy even sergey with konrad and now have the quest to kill serguey but he is already dead and the quest cant be finished. anyone have the same problem?

You were not supposed to win with Konrad, so load a saved game before the last battle with Serguey, you need to lose in the last battle.

Kosh401
10-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Ugh, I came here looking for info on the same problem and feared this was the case... I survived all the attacks with Konrad (kept assuming something was still going to come along and kill him...), cleared the map, and now can't complete... great.

satanov666
10-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Ugh, I came here looking for info on the same problem and feared this was the case... I survived all the attacks with Konrad (kept assuming something was still going to come along and kill him...), cleared the map, and now can't complete... great.
The same goes for me. that's an epic fail, Ubisoft... :nonchalance::mad:

tatsuga138
10-03-2015, 01:34 PM
how could you guys kill surgei with his bloody troops ? he has like 200 angels 500 knights. how did you do that ? i am stuck with tomas now with 500 titan still can't beat him. is this a bug or ?>

wolfing1
10-03-2015, 01:52 PM
how could you guys kill surgei with his bloody troops ? he has like 200 angels 500 knights. how did you do that ? i am stuck with tomas now with 500 titan still can't beat him. is this a bug or ?>

About Konrad, I think it's mostly people playing Easy difficulty (might be possible on Normal I don't know. I was playing in Hard and I didn't have a chance).
As for the fight with the titans, it was a fun fight but perfectly doable in Hard. I don't remember much about my strategy, just keep the titans buffed (I remember making them fast so not everybody else had their action before them, and if there was a chance of them using ranged, cast the spell that helps archers as when ranged they are killers).

alkoriak
10-03-2015, 03:25 PM

Even on heroic difficulty it's very easy to survive all waves with Konrad (in fact I don't think they have more troops, must be a fixed amount, 130 angels for ex). The first waves you can easily win with no losses and with bad luck maybe lose just one unit. One possible way (the one I used) is split stacks 94,1,1,1,1 . The 94 in the middle the others on the side close to each other. The AI will target the small stacks when possible. Why 4 stacks of 1? You can resurrect 2 at a time if the are next to each other. They also allow to build max morale for the big stack which is easy since max is 50 and they have already 45. So once 50 is reached don't move small stacks anymore just defend. The big stack waits and depending on opponent targets position cast warcries to give more attack or more movement and initiative. I had 98 units before Sergei fight and in this fight at the end I have 72 alive. But of course map is not winnable anymore and I knew it so I have to revert and lose the fight because the creators of the game want to frustrate players and make them lose fights (haven campaign, necro campaign, ...).

tatsuga138
10-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Even on heroic difficulty it's very easy to survive all waves with Konrad (in fact I don't think they have more troops, must be a fixed amount, 130 angels for ex). The first waves you can easily win with no losses and with bad luck maybe lose just one unit. One possible way (the one I used) is split stacks 94,1,1,1,1 . The 94 in the middle the others on the side close to each other. The AI will target the small stacks when possible. Why 4 stacks of 1? You can resurrect 2 at a time if the are next to each other. They also allow to build max morale for the big stack which is easy since max is 50 and they have already 45. So once 50 is reached don't move small stacks anymore just defend. The big stack waits and depending on opponent targets position cast warcries to give more attack or more movement and initiative. I had 98 units before Sergei fight and in this fight at the end I have 72 alive. But of course map is not winnable anymore and I knew it so I have to revert and lose the fight because the creators of the game want to frustrate players and make them lose fights (haven campaign, necro campaign, ...).

Thanks for your suggestion. i guessed i have to restart the level but eventually i managed to kill that surgei with my current save. that was a beyond ridiculous battle. it pissed me off so much. these creatures had like at least double action every turn.while i had only 1 turn and that it. i had to keep buffing time control and advance spell to keep the titan to its turn. have to kill that bastard angel and that abbot as fast as i could because they deal so much damages. it pissed me so much in this fight i hope i can set a cheat to 1000 angel or something to kill him in the worst way. anyhow i managed to finished the battle with 80 titans left. im in mission 4 now.

psysiu
10-04-2015, 05:37 PM
I wish I knew about it :/
Now I'll have to think how to lose against Sergei - it's way too easy to win on normal.

neqsum
10-08-2015, 02:22 AM
Un****ing believable.

I'm playing Haven because they're the only maps so far that are small enough to not crash the game/lead to endless loading time from the memory leak.

Quest objective: Konrad must survive as long as possible. HAHA BUT NOT TOO LONG OR YOU'LL **** UP THE MAP!! This was on "hard".

I've never been so pissed off by a game. Never. I need a friggin valium.