PDA

View Full Version : How do i refund a Ubisoft game.

Sir_Magnetron
10-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Ubi-Moshi do you know how i can refund a Ubisoft game? The game does not work for my PC ( i74790k, R9 280x, 16g) It makes my GPU way too hot and i'm afraid it will destroy my PC. It sounds like a jet when playing this game. I stick to other games that require lower system like Witcher 3, GTA 5, Mad Max, Battlefield 4. This game need a super computer.

Why do i want a refund? Well when you order a car from a brochure and it all looks fine.. and you even had a test drive in it, but then problems occur like engine overheating, 3 wheels are not working, claxon not working. You are like mehh i don't know. But then the car company comes to your home and shows you the car! And they say, we have fixed all the problems sir! Wheels are working great! etc etc but then when you buy the car you see nothing has changed and that there are even more problems with it.

Do i go back to the car manufacturer and show him the car with all the problems? Yes, do i get a refund? Ofc. it is your money and they deliverd a broken car!

So why not for games huh? I also going to look in Dutch Law is there is something for this.

So can i get a refund?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Hi JustMark81, is this a digital version or physical?

Please open a ticket here https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

Matry_s
10-01-2015, 05:54 PM
stop writing to go to ubisof help they didnt respond its jus a blu**** ! i waited 52 houers and nothing. I just wonder how the company like ubisoft stll working ? your last 3 games witch i bought doesnt work properly always bugs always something! Games like heroes are so easy to program and you cant even do it properly. And price in preorder and price right its a joke i get nothing in preorder just high price!