PDA

View Full Version : Worst game ever everything is broken and adventure map/ AI creature ab completely off

GMnemonic
10-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Title says it all, everything is done cheap unfinished bad design bad gameplay, the maps and scale look made by a developer out of the 90s what roads buildings halve a horse can go into trees ever so small.

Every creature with the same abbility or should I call it characteristics becauce most of them only describe immune to this, retaliation multiple strike and well thts it.
Acid breath, my god

Hide behind your lies about money and expenses but that is just not true,

Ubisoft shame on you

LemonyJaguar521
10-01-2015, 03:58 PM
"Worst game ever everything is broken since feb. 2014

Title says it all, everything is done cheap unfinished bad design bad gameplay, the maps and scale look made by a developer out of the 90s what roads buildings halve a horse can go into trees ever so small.

Every creature with the same abbility or should I call it characteristics becauce most of them only describe immune to this, retaliation multiple strike and well thts it.
Acid breath, my god.

Hide behind your lies about money and expenses but that is just not true,

Ubisoft shame on you!"

I totaly agree with this post from February 2014. I bought this game I hope that I will not get dissapointed again. Biiig Mistake on my part! I played 2 missions. The game looks very bad, The quests and maps are broken as hell. It seems that I have to replay a whole scenario since I missed a quest and I passed a stupid gate without doing all quests. Who knew back then it will bug for that. I had a very hard time finding out how to finish that one quest, the one with the Governor (stupid way to set a hero as governor).

Very very dissapointed. I will score this game on all websites and forums as a very bad game. And from now on I promise to never EVER buy a game from Ubisoft EVER AGAIN.

Ubisoft shame on you! Ubisoft shame on you! Ubisoft shame on you!

LichArch
12-26-2015, 11:41 AM

Yes the game is so simplified and lacking variety it's insulting.

eidand
12-26-2015, 02:52 PM
*comment removed*

"I totaly agree with this post from February 2014"

wow, just wow. You should play the game again, it actually looks great, but whatever ...

"And from now on I promise to never EVER buy a game from Ubisoft EVER AGAIN."

Good riddance, there's no need to come to this forum them .... Bye bye ... hope to never see you again!