PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft

Zolfried
10-01-2015, 11:01 AM
A few years ago, i loved just about all your work. had fun playing fable 2, Settlers series, NFS, Splinter Cell, Far Cry HoMM and of course the AC triology.

Then something happended.. dont know if it was policy change or what.. but Fable got that god awful map, settlers feels too dumbed down, Far Cry got too rinse repeaty and AC got Unity.. the game that tells you to go away from the pc/console and play an appgame on your ipad to unlock chests... (besides the bugs)

and this week, we got Might & Magic: Heroes 7... and i dont even know where to begin with this. What happended to release a game thats problem free from the get go? you did a Prelaunch Stream on twitch b4 releasing the game, and already in that stream, you where having lots of issues, and people where pointing out even more bugs... these are bugs that should be adressed before the game gets released... people even pointed out some of the bugs have been filed and reported since alpha and early beta. the testers are doing their best to find these bugs, and report them because we want a polished product. people dont spend time in the forums cause we got nothing else to do... we spend time here because we care about our beloved franchises... and especially after MMH6 hickups with uplay.. we wanted to make sure H7 gets done properly..

Now its probably weird that im ranting about Heroes in the AC forum.. but its because next game out of the ubisoft gates is ...
(not counting R6: Siege, that game also looks like its falling into the same pit as all these games sadly.)
... AC Syndicate... and now im begging you to put as much time as you need to get this game right. i know the release date is just around the corner. but seriously, even if you guys confessed and say you need 2-3 more months. nobody here would get mad.. on the contrary, we would applaud you... i'd rather spend time waiting for the game to come out, rather then play it and be frustrated over the bugs and problems.

So in short: Please Ubisoft, make Syndicate an epic experience for us.. one that will make me have hope for ubisoft again, because right now, im kinda despairing over the state all my beloved franchises have become.

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 11:32 AM
A few years ago, i loved just about all your work. had fun playing fable 2, Settlers series, NFS, Splinter Cell, Far Cry HoMM and of course the AC triology.

Then something happended.. dont know if it was policy change or what.. but Fable got that god awful map, settlers feels too dumbed down, Far Cry got too rinse repeaty and AC got Unity.. the game that tells you to go away from the pc/console and play an appgame on your ipad to unlock chests... (besides the bugs)

and this week, we got Might & Magic: Heroes 7... and i dont even know where to begin with this. What happended to release a game thats problem free from the get go? you did a Prelaunch Stream on twitch b4 releasing the game, and already in that stream, you where having lots of issues, and people where pointing out even more bugs... these are bugs that should be adressed before the game gets released... people even pointed out some of the bugs have been filed and reported since alpha and early beta. the testers are doing their best to find these bugs, and report them because we want a polished product. people dont spend time in the forums cause we got nothing else to do... we spend time here because we care about our beloved franchises... and especially after MMH6 hickups with uplay.. we wanted to make sure H7 gets done properly..

Now its probably weird that im ranting about Heroes in the AC forum.. but its because next game out of the ubisoft gates is ...
(not counting R6: Siege, that game also looks like its falling into the same pit as all these games sadly.)
... AC Syndicate... and now im begging you to put as much time as you need to get this game right. i know the release date is just around the corner. but seriously, even if you guys confessed and say you need 2-3 more months. nobody here would get mad.. on the contrary, we would applaud you... i'd rather spend time waiting for the game to come out, rather then play it and be frustrated over the bugs and problems.

So in short: Please Ubisoft, make Syndicate an epic experience for us.. one that will make me have hope for ubisoft again, because right now, im kinda despairing over the state all my beloved franchises have become.

Don't worry Zolfried UBI will make sure the game will run smooth and without bugs they will surely ensure the game has no bugs and It is gonna be great and I am dam sure You are gonna Love it so always Love UBISOFT and have TRUST In them You should understand sometime mistake happens but not all time. so LOVE them and have hope:o

MoriyaPrateek
10-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Agreed. Ubisoft, PLEASE make Syndicate FOR PC, Not for those consoles. PC gives you more revenue, give us some damn importance, please!

legendvinu
10-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Agreed. Ubisoft, PLEASE make Syndicate FOR PC, Not for those consoles. PC gives you more revenue, give us some damn importance, please!

CoOl MoriyarPrateek we will get games in pc Don't worry:o and They are giving us equal importance too and producing game on pc so Just cool down and have fun.

jonathan7882
10-02-2015, 08:19 PM

Wait a sec here. Fable and NFS are not Ubisoft. They are Lionhead and Ea respectively. Other than that I think Far Cry, Splinter Cell and Assassin's creed are still doing well. I don't think you need to worry.