PDA

View Full Version : Haven mission 4: Cant complete mission

Capt Mekal
10-01-2015, 09:51 AM
I have trouble completing the last mission on Heaven campain. The Protector of Hammer Fall quest. Defeat Serguei and his allies.
No matter how many times I attack the last city, no matter how many times I win the battle. I do not get conquered the city, it stands there in the same way with the same troops in the city. So i can attack again and again.

kot-zubra
10-01-2015, 01:41 PM
I have killed all enemy heroes (at least visible ones), conquered almost all castles. Enemy had just one castle left and I tried to attack it. Can't, error message says this location is blocked by an army. No hero in the gate, but I am not able to attack it. So i skipped some turns and many enemy heroes popped in the town. In old Heroes you could have one hero in garrison, and one visiting. Here i had to kill like 7 of them and then city guards to finally conquer it (after many tries. most of the time after killing them i still had the error "blocked by army"). But then mission just does not end... Nothing to do and yet, can't finish it.
Then i checked thieves guild and it shows that one enemy hero is still alive. Nowhere to be found...

There are some small and bigger bugs that I can ignore, but this is unacceptable. I've wasted many hours trying to find a solution but it is just unfnished game...

kot-zubra
10-01-2015, 02:03 PM
OK so ive found out enemy hero, Orna, is invisible... She was blockin enemy town but... now that i counquered it, some turns later, I was unable to go there with my hero. Checked town view and there she is as visiting hero. Not visible from map view, but in town. Enemy hero in my town... i could even dismiss her army... But no way to attack her.

AnselmBlackheart
10-01-2015, 02:33 PM
I can second this, I have been everywhere, killed every neutral monsters, have all but the top right castle, and removed all other heroes besides the one that keeps re spawning inside the castle as SOON as I take it down.

Capt Mekal
10-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I can second this, I have been everywhere, killed every neutral monsters, have all but the top right castle, and removed all other heroes besides the one that keeps re spawning inside the castle as SOON as I take it down.

I have the same problem.
Cant conquer that city no matter how many times I attack the city.

AnselmBlackheart
10-02-2015, 02:16 AM
I have the same problem.
Cant conquer that city no matter how many times I attack the city.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1284326-Bugged-Campaigns? I have a thread for campaign ending bugs here. Mayhaps you could join me in trying to go through all of them till you hit a bug, and detail it? If we can repeat it enough, it could help the devs.

kot-zubra
10-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Ill bump this.

Will not play untill its fixed...

FrankTheTank-7
10-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Same Problem here :mad:

I literally conquered the whole map but i can not kill Serguei, he spawns every time again ... just stupid

eshazear
10-27-2015, 11:43 PM
PATCH 1.3

still broken

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Hi Guys, this issue was fixed with patch 1.3. If you still have this issue please email singleton@limbic-entertainment.de with your .save files please.

eshazear
10-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Done.
Any chance of feedback on this submission?

eshazear
10-28-2015, 10:03 PM
Also - when restarting this mission, the main Hero, Thomas, has his level reset back to 1.

This is a serious unacceptable handicap, considering that the player needs to defend on several fronts and the enemy is loaded with powerful level 25 and 30 Heroes.

Please, we can't carry on like this - every single time we try to play this game it's just more bugs all over your face.

eshazear
10-31-2015, 02:24 PM
for lack of feedback I spent another 5 long hours replaying this mission (with the handicap of Thomas level 0 as mentioned above).

The good news is : it's fixed.

The bad news is, your save game will still be broken - you'll have to replay the map (and loose all your progress on Thomas)

villetrille
06-18-2016, 06:19 PM
I killed all heroes with Konrad and I cant complete the mission. Does that mean i have to let him die to complete the map ??? Last guy who attacked him, came with 250 angels and named sergei. Plz help ?

Hammerfall mission

Antalyan
06-19-2016, 01:49 PM
I killed all heroes with Konrad and I cant complete the mission. Does that mean i have to let him die to complete the map ??? Last guy who attacked him, came with 250 angels and named sergei. Plz help ?

Hammerfall mission

Yes, Konrad is supposed to die during the last attack (leaded by Sergei) in the 3rd mission in haven campaign. You will have to let him kill Konrad.