PDA

View Full Version : Fans dev questions from IGN - ambient music confirmed?

neloangelos5252
10-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Alistair3900 asks: With Austin Wintory confirmed to be scoring Syndicate, how much music has been scored for Syndicate? How much of that is ambient? (non-mission specific) And can we as listeners expect to see a release date either announced soon, or a way to buy the main theme from the game?

Lydia Andrew: We have written a lot of music with Austin. We have also written six original songs with him talking about specific characters and actions in the game. The music is used in many different ways, music for missions, music within certain open world activities, music during combat and also music when you are exploring areas of the world. We have also linked some of the significant musical tunes and songs heard in the source music of the world with the composed music so there are recognisable historical themes running from the score into the source music and vice versa.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/09/25/ask-ubisoft-quebec-anything-about-assassins-creed-syndicate

king-hailz
10-02-2015, 11:53 AM
The way the response was worded made it seem like she was trying to avoid simply saying that there will be amine tracks that will automatically play during free roam.

VitoAuditore
10-04-2015, 06:02 PM
i really, REALLY hope they learned from their mistake in unity. for me personally, as long as you dont have at least abit of ambient music while free roaming, you can make the city and atmosphere as perfect as you want but it will still feel dead to me. idk that's just my feeling.

Wolfmeister1010
10-04-2015, 07:46 PM
The way the response was worded made it seem like she was trying to avoid simply saying that there will be amine tracks that will automatically play during free roam.

Lol, they are really good at twisting straightforward questions so as to avoid answering them.

"Will we be able to customize the train hideout"

"Good question. The train hideout will grow and expand as you play the game and compete our huge variety of side missions like templar hunts, races, and more!"