PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Account suspended wtf?!

just4list
10-01-2015, 08:35 AM
First of all: How the **** are you supposed to contact customer support about a suspended account when you can't log into that account?!
So now I had to make another account just so I can post here. Thanks, Ubisoft, grade A service. Not.

Then my primary question: why the **** did my actual account get suspended (supposedly too many invalid log in attempts?) and how do I get it un-suspended?

UbiSeraphim
10-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello just4list, and welcome to the forums. On this account, at least.

I'm sorry for the issue you've had with our temporary account suspension. These temporary suspensions last for 1 hour and are caused by either entering your account information or activation key incorrectly too many times. If you try to login or activate again at all prior to the ban being lifted, the timer will reset, as I'm sure you found out the hard way.

I generally recommend that people wait for 1 hour and 15 minutes before trying again to be sure that the ban has been lifted. Support doesn't have a way to lift that ban. However, if you are still having an issue unrelated to that suspension on your main account, you can contact our Twitter, Facebook or phone support (links in my signature).