PDA

View Full Version : There is a AC movie in 2016, will there will be a game release with it?

pop2016
10-01-2015, 08:15 AM
what you guys think?

Going4Quests
10-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Source on game release?

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 11:42 AM
what you guys think?

I would love to see both. I am great fan of Assassin's creed if there is 2 games one syndicate and other one in 2016 I will really Thank UBISOFT'S Assassin's creed team that's gonna be double dhamaka wow and it shall continue till my grave so that i will continue the fantasy and I love it what ever they do they give it BEST

jonathan7882
10-02-2015, 12:56 AM
I would love to see both. I am great fan of Assassin's creed if there is 2 games one syndicate and other one in 2016 I will really Thank UBISOFT'S Assassin's creed team that's gonna be double dhamaka wow and it shall continue till my grave so that i will continue the fantasy and I love it what ever they do they give it BEST

Well I know that they said the events of the movie will impact the games as well. I don't think they've announced a companion game related to the movie.

legendvinu
10-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Well I know that they said the events of the movie will impact the games as well. I don't think they've announced a companion game related to the movie.

I hope they will after syndicate is released and we have a lot of days and they cannot spill the beans right now:rolleyes:

jonathan7882
10-02-2015, 08:21 PM
I hope they will after syndicate is released and we have a lot of days and they cannot spill the beans right now:rolleyes:

If they have something planned that is what they will do. They don't announce a new project before current one is released and in this case they may keep it very close to the chest.

legendvinu
10-03-2015, 03:21 PM
If they have something planned that is what they will do. They don't announce a new project before current one is released and in this case they may keep it very close to the chest.

That's what I have said Jonathan7882

LoyalACFan
10-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Yes, there will be a game. And the game will probably tie into the movie in some tangential way (e.g. the movie guy showing up in a cameo or something).

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Lets hope not....
Game/Movie tie ins don't have the best reputation...

If they do IMO I don't think it should be a main AC game.
Instead it should be a side game - Perhaps another 2D game..... Like AC Chronicles.

LoyalACFan
10-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Lets hope not....
Game/Movie tie ins don't have the best reputation...

If they do IMO I don't think it should be a main AC game.
Instead it should be a side game - Perhaps another 2D game..... Like AC Chronicles.

Movie tie-ins suck because they're typically made in an exceptionally short amount of time. That wouldn't necessarily be the case for next year's AC since it's already an established franchise and it's likely been in the works for at least six months to a year by now. It's not going to be a direct adaptation of the movie (that would be suicide) but I have absolutely zero doubt that they'll find a way to connect it to the movie just like they connected Unity to Rogue. Ubisoft LOOOOOOOVES them some tie-ins.

Hans684
10-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Movie tie-ins suck because they're typically made in an exceptionally short amount of time. That wouldn't necessarily be the case for next year's AC since it's already an established franchise and it's likely been in the works for at least six months to a year by now. It's not going to be a direct adaptation of the movie (that would be suicide) but I have absolutely zero doubt that they'll find a way to connect it to the movie just like they connected Unity to Rogue. Ubisoft LOOOOOOOVES them some tie-ins.

Everything already is connected in AC, a few tie-ins is nothing.