PDA

View Full Version : Wow Jacob Thanks UBISOFT

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 07:39 AM
It's really great I just saw video, in that Eviee and Jacob comes to London Wow along the way there is conversation between duel duo I really loved it and suddenly the race between the two to reach a building's top wow.I like Jacob very much An assassin of his type will be great it's an epic change in Assassin's creed, others were like Serious but he seems to be more fun to play as but the person who was playing in the video was playing as Eviee though:( He seems to be more charismatic and more of modern assassin with great sense of humour.He has his own ways I think he will help his sister even-though she controls and is in charge Thanks UBISOFT for making such a character and thanks to the voice actors his voice seems to match great.I Take this opportunity to Thank all of You UBISOFT and ASSASSIN'S CREED team for making it huge and hope it continues.I also like the script in the gameplay as Henry makes appearance in the video wow the script was awesome.All These are not words I say, I say it from My heart Thank you For all.:rolleyes::rolleyes::o

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Which video?

strigoi1958
10-03-2015, 06:52 PM
The one in the top sticky thread posted by Locopells.... it raises some interesting questions

legendvinu
10-04-2015, 10:54 AM
The one in the top sticky thread posted by Locopells.... it raises some interesting questions

Yah What you are saying is correct strigoi1958

Which video?

I guess you have internet tough:cool:

Mr_Shade
10-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Thanks for your feedback ;)

legendvinu
10-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Thanks for your feedback ;)

I am so happy to Help you Sir;)