PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group to play with and have some fun

ApexPredator_tK
10-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Message my Uplay or my Steam both are ApexPredator_tK .

DAWN-DaMann22
10-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Whats up Apex. If you are looking for an English speaking mostly East Coast USA operated community, with many all over the world, come check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming (QuantumDawn.com). We have our own teamspeak channel that is on all the time. So check us out and play Siege and many other games we play anytime.

bram-93-_-
10-06-2015, 04:33 PM
what's up apex? I will join your squad:cool:

Joshbond.
11-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi mate TAW are a friendly, active clan. We like to have competitive games and we have weekly meetings.
We have over 1000 members and we are constantly recruiting all the time. Check out my post here for more information - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1333556-TAW-Recruiting-Gamers-for-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Big-and-Friendly-Community?p=11156934#post11156934

iB.Jatobi
11-22-2015, 02:18 AM
I'll point you here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ters-of-War-PC. Most well known clan on the recruitment section.

We had the largest fielding of members during the Closed Alpha, and the Closed Beta. If you played either, you probably remember us.

We aren't a "over 1000 members" clan...therefore when you say something, we know who you are. We know every single member and look forward to them logging in. Do you want to be part of a community where your opinion doesn't matter and you just blend into the crowd? If so, you probably don't want to click my link!

If you're looking to have fun with like minded individuals, click the link and see if you meet the requirements. Then come check us out!

Joshbond.
11-22-2015, 12:58 PM
I'll point you here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ters-of-War-PC. Most well known clan on the recruitment section.

We had the largest fielding of members during the Closed Alpha, and the Closed Beta. If you played either, you probably remember us.

We aren't a "over 1000 members" clan...therefore when you say something, we know who you are. We know every single member and look forward to them logging in. Do you want to be part of a community where your opinion doesn't matter and you just blend into the crowd? If so, you probably don't want to click my link!

If you're looking to have fun with like minded individuals, click the link and see if you meet the requirements. Then come check us out!

Very childish to see someone attempt to be little TAW.

TAW having 1000 members does not mean we don't know everyone, it just means we have a solid structure, we are organised and we have trusted and loyal members. Why do we have trusted and loyal members? Because we care about our members, we listen to what they have to say and we always listen to their opinion. Us at TAW treat everyone the same and we offer the same chances to everyone.

So if you want to join a well organised, well structured, a well respected and trusted gaming community, join TAW. Apply today at www.taw.net

Yeehaw1337
12-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Looking to find a group of people to shoot up with.

UplayID: Yeehaw1337

26/US/TX