PDA

View Full Version : Solmyr and bonus map

z3r0_clay
09-30-2015, 06:44 PM
Hi , How does one able to use the code because ingame the redeem button doesnt want me to go in somehow where does one enter it?
and also i already had heroes 3 hd via humbl bundle would i receive another copy of it?

victorash
09-30-2015, 10:22 PM
In Uplay in your account there is an Activate product button. In Steam there is something similar if I remember right. i also have 2 Heroes 3HD, one physical dvd that I registred in Steam and 1 digital version that I have in Uplay. They are both account bound, so I can't give one of the copies to a friend. Don't know what to do with them both. Anyway I played heroes 3HD on my ipad, not on my PC, so...

z3r0_clay
10-01-2015, 06:27 PM
In Uplay in your account there is an Activate product button. In Steam there is something similar if I remember right. i also have 2 Heroes 3HD, one physical dvd that I registred in Steam and 1 digital version that I have in Uplay. They are both account bound, so I can't give one of the copies to a friend. Don't know what to do with them both. Anyway I played heroes 3HD on my ipad, not on my PC, so...

Thank you