PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed I - HD

MoriyaPrateek
09-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Honestly, I don't know where to post the suggestion, so, yeah, posting it here.

Assassin's Creed I, the Original Assassin's creed is a delight, and that's the reason AC came this far. It'd be great if there'd be a HD version of it. Honestly, it has a very nice story-line, and with the enhancement in graphics, it'd be great!

Note: The graphics should be to that similar to ACIV. ACU graphics are.. too high. ACIV graphics would be perfect, and maybe add some DLCs?

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 11:48 AM
I think making the same game would me a waste of time but in hd?? rethinking i think it's ok to but i like new ones tough

MoriyaPrateek
10-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I think making the same game would me a waste of time but in hd?? rethinking i think it's ok to but i like new ones tough

Honestly, ACI is the best AC game yet, with the Master and the true Assassin Altair as the protagonists. I still remember those difficult times when I played hours trying to get out of the palace where we murder a person.. Damn, it was fun.

strigoi1958
10-01-2015, 11:19 PM
It has been mentioned a few times before and I think what happens is people say... I have this game and don't want to buy it again.... but if Ubisoft adds new content then people will say it is ruined because it is not the same.... perhaps the best solution is a new game that goes back to revisit Altair but is not AC1... that way everyone can play it and get everything they want... although a next gen version of AC1 would probably still have a good market but maybe not enough to be really profitable.

legendvinu
10-02-2015, 10:14 AM
It has been mentioned a few times before and I think what happens is people say... I have this game and don't want to buy it again.... but if Ubisoft adds new content then people will say it is ruined because it is not the same.... perhaps the best solution is a new game that goes back to revisit Altair but is not AC1... that way everyone can play it and get everything they want... although a next gen version of AC1 would probably still have a good market but maybe not enough to be really profitable.

What about Revelations?? strigoi1958 :cool:

MoriyaPrateek
02-21-2016, 04:28 AM

Honestly, if Ubisoft still wants profit for every game they make, this'll be the end of AC. I'm not going to play Syndicate, I know it's going to be the same and there's nothing that great. Honestly, this is a good idea.

Jessigirl2013
02-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Honestly, if Ubisoft still wants profit for every game they make, this'll be the end of AC. I'm not going to play Syndicate, I know it's going to be the same and there's nothing that great. Honestly, this is a good idea.

Syndicate is the best AC game since ACIII.
No idea why they aren't doing AC 2016, its a PR move if anything.:rolleyes:

MoriyaPrateek
02-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Can someone move this topic to the PC section?

Littleweasel
02-22-2016, 10:04 AM
i would love to see a complete HD set of all the older ac game.
as long as they do not have the mp in the games that had mp and they change the achievement/trophies with new ones that do not include hearing ever thing someone has to say or collecting every collectable (like the flags in ac 1) with no way to find them within the games map.